Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
6'2 198 with his film is gonna have the big bag$ coming out outta the $EC

Advertisement
Ever since I saw his Jr film I thought that there is no way we are landing this kid.

$EC is going to go hard after him, especially with it being a down year for quality DBs.

I hope I'm wrong and we finally pull in the top DB from down here, but I'll believe it when I see it.

It's not like he even grew up a die hard Cane fan like some other big time DBs from down here who got bought (Peterson, Jobe etc...).

B/c no true Cane fan would commit to the turds.

Ever since I saw his Jr film I thought that there is no way we are landing this kid.

$EC is going to go hard after him, especially with it being a down year for quality DBs.

I hope I'm wrong and we finally pull in the top DB from down here, but I'll believe it when I see it.

It's not like he even grew up a die hard Cane fan like some other big time DBs from down here who got bought (Peterson, Jobe etc...).

B/c no true Cane fan would commit to the turds.
The first time I saw his tape was when geo put it on here. I literally said the same thing. How da fug is it possible to make elite sofla comp look like middle schoolers. It would be the biggest pull to keep this guy. I don’t care if this guy pulls up an rv and lives at greentree. I’ll believe it when the ink is dry and when the U hat isn’t left on the table.

Advertisement
We truly need to win this battle. I would expect this staff to go all out for Stevenson like their careers depended on it. Landing Tyrique would make a statement that UM can and will keep elite 5 star nationally recruited kids at home.

Give me a DB class of Stevenson, Sanguinetti, Elam, Smith, Gant and Battle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back