Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Lol coming back to read this thread has been hilarious. Y'all need to invest in 6-8 months worth of Tampax(that's the amount of time we've got until the signing days for the mathematically challenged). Emotional *** ******.

Agree.

It’s june.

Advertisement
Georgia is the new Bama around here for the negative nellies. We lost TC(who clearly didn't want to come here) to them and now y'all are scared of them like they are some established powerhouse. When was the last time they won a championship?

I know y'all heart whatever team is popping right now but can UGA actually, idk, win a championship before you declare them the new Alabama?
They havent won anything they r recruiting at bamas level to think they may be a great team isnt rocket science

UGA just came off a playoff/title game run in Kirby’s 2nd season. Pls believe, the hype is real. So the question is, will they sustain that this yr, or will be that now all of Richt’s Srs are gone, will they come back down to earth? If it’s the former, we’re going to have problems. It’s already bad enough that Bama, and OSU poaches, but now having to deal w UGA, that has a sleaze ball in Coley orchestrating ish??! (And he has a real gripe w Miami b/c he wasn’t retained and he wanted to be)

No Orange and Green shades on brethren; UGA winning 10+ games again is going to be a problem. But; to counteract UGA, we just need to win!

Advertisement
UGA winning 7-8 games a year is going to be a problem, are you kidding me? They’re going to be a problem either way. Get used to it. A lot of these divas say they’re about winning, but when Buford T. Justice shows up with a big bag, they drop their knickers and start whistling Dixie. Don’t think for a minute it’s about winning to some of these families.

Here's the visit recap from Mansell on Georgia 247:

Four-star cornerback Tyrique Stevenson (Miami/Southridge) had an excellent visit to Georgia last week. He arrived in Athens on Wednesday with his mother and they stayed through Friday night. He said last time he visited Georgia it felt like a great fit, he just wanted to make sure it was the right fit. Now, Stevenson feels progress is being made in that regard. The comfort level in Athens is high and he is considering a return visit at the end of July. Look for an official visit to also come, with Stevenson's preference being a big matchup so he can also get a feel for the gameday experience.

So it will be interesting to see if he chooses to go to Kirby's new recruit event at the end of July or Paradise. Assuming it will be the same weekend since the dead period ends right before Paradise....

UGA just came off a playoff/title game run in Kirby’s 2nd season. Pls believe, the hype is real. So the question is, will they sustain that this yr, or will be that now all of Richt’s Srs are gone, will they come back down to earth? If it’s the former, we’re going to have problems. It’s already bad enough that Bama, and OSU poaches, but now having to deal w UGA, that has a sleaze ball in Coley orchestrating ish??! (And he has a real gripe w Miami b/c he wasn’t retained and he wanted to be)

No Orange and Green shades on brethren; UGA winning 10+ games again is going to be a problem. But; to counteract UGA, we just need to win!

If Alabama defeats Auburn in that last game, Bama beats UGA in the SEC title game. All of the sudden, the hype isn’t real and its the same old Georgia. Had NC State beaten Clemson and Miami beaten NC State in the ACC title game, then Miami’s hype is “real.” UGA’s schedule is a easy one so they may win 10 or 11 games but I wouldn’t crown them yet.

Advertisement
If Alabama defeats Auburn in that last game, Bama beats UGA in the SEC title game. All of the sudden, the hype isn’t real and its the same old Georgia. Had NC State beaten Clemson and Miami beaten NC State in the ACC title game, then Miami’s hype is “real.” UGA’s schedule is a easy one so they may win 10 or 11 games but I wouldn’t crown them yet.
Exactly

Here's the visit recap from Mansell on Georgia 247:

Four-star cornerback Tyrique Stevenson (Miami/Southridge) had an excellent visit to Georgia last week. He arrived in Athens on Wednesday with his mother and they stayed through Friday night. He said last time he visited Georgia it felt like a great fit, he just wanted to make sure it was the right fit. Now, Stevenson feels progress is being made in that regard. The comfort level in Athens is high and he is considering a return visit at the end of July. Look for an official visit to also come, with Stevenson's preference being a big matchup so he can also get a feel for the gameday experience.

So it will be interesting to see if he chooses to go to Kirby's new recruit event at the end of July or Paradise. Assuming it will be the same weekend since the dead period ends right before Paradise....
If he’s so confident then why not crystal ball him there already...?? Put his money where his mouth is

Advertisement
If he’s so confident then why not crystal ball him there already...?? Put his money where his mouth is

Where in that report is he sounding so confident? Reads like any article on a kid who visits a school.

Advertisement
Where in that report is he sounding so confident? Reads like any article on a kid who visits a school.
I agree. I was surprised it wasn't more hype for UGA. I almost didn't want to look.

This is Ivins from Miami Nights: The general consensus is that the Bulldogs are a major player in the recruitment, but some think that Stevenson is very comfortable with Miami's current commits and players and views himself as more than a fit in the locker room.

I suspect this will be a fight to the finish.

I agree. I was surprised it wasn't more hype for UGA. I almost didn't want to look.

This is Ivins from Miami Nights: The general consensus is that the Bulldogs are a major player in the recruitment, but some think that Stevenson is very comfortable with Miami's current commits and players and views himself as more than a fit in the locker room.

I suspect this will be a fight to the finish.

We will fight untill the finish. I follow the visits. 8/10 that is a huge reflection on where a kid stands. Question then becomes, is Stevenson “playing the game?” His actions tell me no. But we shall see.

Advertisement
Back