Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

probalbly coming Sunday. Southridge 7on7 played uf Friday play Keiser on Sat. so earlist could visit would be Sat night or Sunday.

Advertisement
Word on street is he coming back this weekend too

how many times was Jobe on campus. Not mad at the staff, one of these kids are going to get caught cheating and will commence crying about how they didn't understand!!! Again, any state of miami athletes that don't see what we are cooking are being short-sighted and greedy.

how many times was Jobe on campus. Not mad at the staff, one of these kids are going to get caught cheating and will commence crying about how they didn't understand!!! Again, any state of miami athletes that don't see what we are cooking are being short-sighted and greedy.
Jobe was playing Miami throughout the cycle, not the same situation at all

10 posts. All about UGA. What's up DOOD?
I live in Georgia and went to Georgia Southern, so it’s what I’m around all the time. Everyone around me were either ****y UGA fans who put history of wins over history of championships or UF fans who were ****y even though we beat them. My school is GSU, but since we won’t go anywhere I picked Miami as my school to talk **** to them. It was either y’all or FSU, so I feel like I made the easy choice.

I don’t get y’all, a positive article come out and it’s “oh this means nothing”, one like the one posted from a uga site comes out like yesterday,”oh he gone” . Sh*t crazy lol, anything positive y’all try to spin as if it’s not the case but over exaggerate anything negative

Funny thing the UGA article had recycled quotes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually lifted my thumb to Like your post but just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Fvck UF under all circumstances.
Your Thumb could rot off....Makes absolutely NO difference to me.....You **** right I hope UF Whips UG.....Not worried bout UF....They'll lose 3-4 games

Your Thumb could rot off....Makes absolutely NO difference to me.....You **** right I hope UF Whips UG.....Not worried bout UF....They'll lose 3-4 games

I’m not worried about a Kirby Smart led team. UGA will lose 3 next year without UFs help.

But you carry on and root for UFag. Again, fvck them.

Advertisement
Stevenson has no visit plans for this weekend. Ivins meantioned that if he visits Miami yet again then that would say a lot about where his recruitment stands. Something to keep an eye on.

Stevenson has no visit plans for this weekend. Ivins meantioned that if he visits Miami yet again then that would say a lot about where his recruitment stands. Something to keep an eye on.
4times within 11 days is pretty crazy as it is

4times within 11 days is pretty crazy as it is
Kid should just take the day off. At the end of the day although we act like he’s a pro athlete he’s still 17 lol. Go watch a movie or something. Idk, if he’s on campus that’s good tho.

Advertisement
Back