Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Uga will have a big drop off, I could see 3-4 losses.

S Car could be sneaky good in the east, Bentley is da goods. I think they get Uga.

Advertisement
No offense, but this means nothing. Henderson, Edwards, Jobe all came to campus often. Didn't mean anything.
Neither has come as often as Stevenson. Furthermore it’s highlighting his connections with the team not the visit. 3 in a week is still a ridiculous amount regardless coming off from when he visited Georgia 2 weeks ago

I don’t get y’all, a positive article come out and it’s “oh this means nothing”, one like the one posted from a uga site comes out like yesterday,”oh he gone” . Sh*t crazy lol, anything positive y’all try to spin as if it’s not the case but over exaggerate anything negative

Advertisement
I don’t get y’all, a positive article come out and it’s “oh this means nothing”, one like the one posted from a uga site comes out like yesterday,”oh he gone” . Sh*t crazy lol, anything positive y’all try to spin as if it’s not the case but over exaggerate anything negative

Call us jaded, Brock.

Advertisement
Lol, that wasn’t even meant to be aimed at you rell but just talking in general because you are one of the more positive posters on here

Hoodie ain't down, but it's been around the neck this whole cycle. lol.

If I was the coaches I would try to get Stevenson out to one of the Satellite youth camps in Miami. Hopefully he can reflect on his optimist days and realize how much it would mean to "make the crib great again" while inspiring all of the youth in the city.

Advertisement
Feel like we have a legit shot here kid truly seems interested in the U, but Ill wait to see if we can pull him from the Dawgs bc theyve been getting each and everyone they want lately

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back