Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

He hasn't put in that Crystal Ball yet though, so that means he's not confident yet.

I saw a comment Rusty made to the cb question. It went something like he felt Campbell was coming to Georgia in June last year but didn't feel the need to CB it until January. South Florida kids are all over the place in their recruitment so he thinks its prudent to wait . Tyrique is signing early so IDk how long the wait will be.

Lots of stuff being said on another board about the bagman already starting here.....made reference to the changing of schools as the start of this whole thing. Who knows if that's true....

Advertisement
I saw a comment Rusty made to the cb question. It went something like he felt Campbell was coming to Georgia in June last year but didn't feel the need to CB it until January. South Florida kids are all over the place in their recruitment so he thinks its prudent to wait . Tyrique is signing early so IDk how long the wait will be.

Lots of stuff being said on another board about the bagman already starting here.....made reference to the changing of schools as the start of this whole thing. Who knows if that's true....

You can name boards on here

I really wish people would stop discussing the "bag man" on a public forum. The topic is just not a good look any way you cut it. Now, if this forum was behind a pay wall, it would be a different story, but literally anyone, including the kid and his family could be reading these posts.

Advertisement
write him off for what he just visited 4 times in the last 11 days since his last uga visit?

He’s not committed to anywhere yet, kids are going to take visits period

I’m not writing him off and he has been on UM campus ALOT. But let’s be honest here, 2 of those 4 “visits” were because his HS 7 on 7 team were playing in the tournament there. If those games where at FIU we wouldn’t be counting them as “visits”.

I am more concerned with the fact that he will be making another 600 mile trip to UGA, after making it atleast 5 times than with how many times he’s made the 20 minute drive down to UM. Hope we land him but it’s going to be a concerned until he actually signs here.

I’m not writing him off and he has been on UM campus ALOT. But let’s be honest here, 2 of those 4 “visits” were because his HS 7 on 7 team were playing in the tournament there. If those games where at FIU we wouldn’t be counting them as “visits”.

I am more concerned with the fact that he will be making another 600 mile trip to UGA, after making it atleast 5 times than with how many times he’s made the 20 minute drive down to UM. Hope we land him but it’s going to be a concerned until he actually signs here.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe he's visited UGA 5 times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He did not say that
-Miami is the team most talked about here, but UGA has done well in South Florida especially with Mel Tucker and James Coley spending a lot of time down there in last two classes
Said he’s visiting Tuesday, quit making sh*t up

you think Rusty is my direct source. He's not. Go set yourself up for another major disappointment kid, fine by me

He has had even more visits to Miami than that in may without his 7 on 7 team some that were not even reported what now?....

Advertisement
Lol how? Tyson visited campus like twice, Rique been on campus twice in two days before. The only thing similar is it’s us vs georgia
Exactly, only thing comparable is the 2 schools recruiting him hard. Stevenson has been on Miami campus since the start of June more than Campbell did all last cycle pretty much which is a significant difference

Advertisement
Back