Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

I really wish people would stop discussing the "bag man" on a public forum. The topic is just not a good look any way you cut it. Now, if this forum was be.hind a pay wall, it would be a different story, but literally anyone, including the kid and his family could be reading these posts.

Why does it matter if they read that? If they are going to go about their recruitment like that then A. They probably aren't coming to UM & B. Reading it on a forum is going to stop them from playing the bag game.

I wonder how much UGA paid last year for a lockdown corner like Campbell last cycle. My guess is somewhere between 200k - 400k (Bidding war between Bama & UGA).

Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter where he ends up I’m glad that at least I know this staff gave it their all. Getting him on campus, showing love, sending last years class almost entirely to his spring game. I don’t know what else we could have done.

Advertisement
Who the **** is Rusty? LOL. A few of you have no idea what you're talking about.

Rusty Mansell runs Dawgs247.com. He was Kirby Smart's roommate in college at UGA. He's their best insider by far. My original point is that we'll know where UGA stands with TS, and therefore, we'll like know where Miami stands with TS by following this guy.

Rusty Mansell runs Dawgs247.com. He was Kirby Smart's roommate in college at UGA. He's their best insider by far. My original point is that we'll know where UGA stands with TS, and therefore, we'll like know where Miami stands with TS by following this guy.
He can run Dawgs247..and room with Kirby till the F-ing Cow's give Milk again....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has had even more visits to Miami than that in may without his 7 on 7 team some that were not even reported what now?....

Reading comprehension is what. I clearly said he’s been on campus ALOT and I agree with you that is a positive but you are just glossing over how many times he has visited UGA. No **** he’s been on UM more, he basically cant leave his house without running into UM.

Do you know why some of those “visits” weren’t reported?? It’s because they weren’t “visits” he was just on campus kicking it with his friends. No different than if his friends lived on an apartment on Brickell and he went to visit them there. Do you think he’s traveling 600 plus miles to kick it in Divaad’s dorm room?? You act like we are talking about an LA area recruit and how many more times they have visited UCLA over USC.

Again, I’m not writing him off or blaming staff, who has rolled out the red carpet for him and done a fine job, but his continued trips to UGA are concerning.

Advertisement
Back