Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
No matter where he ends up I’m glad that at least I know this staff gave it their all. Getting him on campus, showing love, sending last years class almost entirely to his spring game. I don’t know what else we could have done.

Pay him like the SEC schools will

UGA is a good destination rn. A hot one. New coach that is already succesful, CFB championship appereance, top recruting class, great college town, we just have to beat them.

Advertisement
Dont listen to anyone on here about dbs, no ones knows a **** thing when it comes to elite dbs. They know stuff but they never know where a kid is going especially when bama and Uga are involved. Whoever is super confident hasnt watched the past two cycles.

Yea man just got to take the same approach to every recruiting case can’t get too high can’t get too low lol

The not to high or low approach is the right way to go with recruiting or you will drive yourself crazy. These are 16-19 year old kids, they say things without thinking and change their minds for no reason at all. It's a marathon not a sprint.

UGA is a good destination rn. A hot one. New coach that is already succesful, CFB championship appereance, top recruting class, great college town, we just have to beat them.

SEC east is still weak this year, but by 2019 season UGA will not be a playoff contending program. Kirby Smart is an average coach.

Advertisement
SEC east is still weak this year, but by 2019 season UGA will not be a playoff contending program. Kirby Smart is an average coach.

Sec east is weak but no one (nationally) will use that against them. UGA has a clear path to the sec championship for the next few years. That means they’ll be in playoff contention.

Mullen and Pruitt have some roster rebuilding to do, Muschamp is a corch, Vandy/Kentucky are ***.

Sec east is weak but no one (nationally) will use that against them. UGA has a clear path to the sec championship for the next few years. That means they’ll be in playoff contention.

Mullen and Pruitt have some roster rebuilding to do, Muschamp is a corch, Vandy/Kentucky are ***.

UF won the sec east back to back years, and their coach was fired the next season. You can be the king of the SEC east without sniffing the playoffs.

Advertisement
Stevenson's status would bother me a lot more if he was never on campus. See Tyson Campbell. If you are interested in something/someone you show up. Similar to dating. The kid is always on campus.

Personally I think he is going to have a lot of fun and barring something crazy happens he will be a Cane.

Dont listen to anyone on here about dbs, no ones knows a **** thing when it comes to elite dbs. They know stuff but they never know where a kid is going especially when bama and Uga are involved. Whoever is super confident hasnt watched the past two cycles.
Facts

Rique is good friends with Frierson who trolled UGA all summer

That loves to get bandied about around here quite a bit but as per dee, UGA defeinitely gave Frierson something to think about (and it wasn't the beautiful town of athen$ if you catch my drift) during his recruitiment. Thankfully, Gil didn't put up with that nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back