Tyrique Stevenson Intel (The Latest)

Advertisement
We’re getting on him cause he’s a phony. Using fake sauces to set us up for a troll attempt come December. It’s clear as day.

Some posters have connections, not this guy.

He might, but since it's your opinion, you're posting it as fact.

Believe what you want, just don't get caught up in it. Today TS may be ours, but tomorrow is anyone's guess. Things do in fact change, but you wouldn't know it reading these boards.

Advertisement
In the Niagra Falls region?
DMCb.gif

Nobody with a brain thought Campbell or Surtain were coming last year. Y'all allowed yourselves to get played.

Just like nobody with a brain things Stevenson is going to UGA. Or anywhere else but Miami, for that matter. Quit paying attention to this board and use your head.

Advertisement
Hey OP I actually have a legit source when it comes to Rique....and I ain’t heard any of this chit.

Welcome back Dan...ya ****.

Nobody with a brain thought Campbell or Surtain were coming last year. Y'all allowed yourselves to get played.

Just like nobody with a brain things Stevenson is going to UGA. Or anywhere else but Miami, for that matter. Quit paying attention to this board and use your head.
Na Campbell was until he got bought around October/November.

Advertisement
hope he drops pics in the canes uni with the visor and etc ..bring out the arm sleeve for him like he wore today at bama haha...hope he drops one and blows up on IG

He got bought long before that
No he didn’t. I know He got bought around that time because I walked into my uncle’s house in GA(a very well connected UGA alum) for thanksgiving dinner and he put a big *** grin on his face and yelled “Guess who we got muthafukas!!!” I swear I never wanted to punch somebody in the face so badly in my life.

AND I STILL GOT DAN SILLYHOED!!

Advertisement
No he didn’t. I know He got bought around that time because I walked into my uncle’s house in GA(a very well connected UGA alum) for thanksgiving dinner and he put a big *** grin on his face and yelled “Guess who we got muthafukas!!!” I swear I never wanted to punch somebody in the face so badly in my life.

AND I STILL GOT DAN SILLYHOED!!

Dude had a UGA backpack for months

Advertisement
Back