Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When was nysom banned?
Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 8.57.22 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You joined in August. He got banned in February.

How did you see all that transpired between him and cash money?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s just one of my go to’s my friend just like “sport.” Lol but don’t get me wrong theirs plenty of Hecht moles that come on here every year after another disaster season desperately trying to change the narrative that everything isn’t a complete dysfunctional disaster in coral gables. But those moles are easy to sniff out like CashManureCane who I laid a beautiful trap for over time that he walked right into like the blind mole he is. Lmao and bam, off with his head as I got him to admit on here he’s a Hecht mole. But at others I just throw it out there for fun to Fvck with them because while they might not be Hecht employees, they are as blind as them in their supporting of flake and manure. 🤷🏻‍♂️ @CashMoneyCane coming clean below after I got him under the hot lamps on the interrogating table. 😂🤣
View attachment 141413
Good work. That dude thinks he’s sick bc he went/works there who gives a **** we sucked for 15 years u being there just means u smell too. KEEP DIGGING THOSE HOLES ON THESE MOLES

But NY is too much of a problem??
Yes. Not even remotely close as to managing. He caused continuous chaos for the Maudes at the time and had many chances. They’ll never allow him back.

Yea I wasn’t even referring to the cracker thing, it’s just the double standard that bothers me on here and in the world if we’re being honest. Like @PredaCane said why can some on here throw the niga word out left and right and it’s ok but if it’s the other way it’s Armageddon. It’s just robs the world of sense of humor and further divides. Smh but I’ll get off my soap box now, I said my piece. Lol and lastly as a white hispanic I could give to ***** if someone calls me a cracker because I’m not a snow flake and have a sense of humor but if you dish it out, you better be ready to take it in return and not go crying racism, racism, racism like the boy who cried wolf.
I'm sorry - and I say this as a white person - are you really saying that you - 'as a white hispanic' - not being able to use the N word 'robs the world of sense of humor'?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm sorry - and I say this as a white person - are you really saying that you - 'as a white hispanic' - not being able to use the N word 'robs the world of sense of humor'?
I'm not a mod here but not sure why you're trying to debate his point. He wrote what he wrote. You can think what you think. It's not hard to understand why people feel that way, or why others in this society feel differently. What's the benefit to this site of further discussion?

I'm not a mod here but not sure why you're trying to debate his point. He wrote what he wrote. You can think what you think. It's not hard to understand why people feel that way, or why others in this society feel differently. What's the benefit to this site of further discussion?
I get your point about the benefit to this site and am totally fine with mods deleting their and my comments, but if comments like that are made and allowed to stay on the site, then yes I will reply b/c it is extremely hard for me to understand why someone thinks it's ok to call for them to call someone the N word. Now if the comment is why is it ok for a black person to call a white person a perceived derogatory name there is definitely more nuance to that, but to your point - getting into that debate on this forum doesn't make much sense.

Advertisement
Hilarious.

Not a racist term, though. It references cracking the whip. Behavioral (not race-based), across a small minority of people, pre-1865.

But some of the white-folk have ginned it up into some sort of overblown grievance.

Sounds familiar

I’m saying the double standard in this world is ******* stupid! And if you can’t figure that out then you’re as ******* stupid as this world has become! And further more then if that’s the case with the “N word” then from now on the Saltines word needs to be referred to as the “C word” because they’re both said in a racist manor unless your black but none the less if one is off limits, then they both need to be. No double standards anymore because it’s those very same double standards that are further dividing this country and world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back