Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other comment you make is about race.

Exactly. @RVACane you always seem to let this underlying bull**** slide tho. If you truly want to clean it up cut this trash out. Like @NikCane said earlier...I honestly don't give a **** what anyone calls me, and I've been called it all. However, its this silly double standard and hypocrisy that gets annoying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly. @RVACane you always seem to let this underlying bull**** slide tho. If you truly want to clean it up cut this trash out. Like @NikCane said earlier...I honestly don't give a **** what anyone calls me, and I've been called it all. However, its this silly double standard and hypocrisy that gets annoying.
Can’t argue with you on it. It shouldn’t happen either way ideally.

Read my post/screenshot above as CashManureCane admitted to his Hecht employee mole status. The proof is in his very own words sport! Lol

He said he “worked” at the university. That’s past tense. There are thousands of jobs at the U of M. Only dozens at the Hecht.

I get your point about the benefit to this site and am totally fine with mods deleting their and my comments, but if comments like that are made and allowed to stay on the site, then yes I will reply b/c it is extremely hard for me to understand why someone thinks it's ok to call for them to call someone the N word. Now if the comment is why is it ok for a black person to call a white person a perceived derogatory name there is definitely more nuance to that, but to your point - getting into that debate on this forum doesn't make much sense.
And it’s extremely hard for me to understand why someone thinks it’s ok to call someone the C word!

Advertisement
He said he “worked” at the university. That’s past tense. There are thousands of jobs at the U of M. Only dozens at the Hecht.
Every time a head coach is swirling the drain around here, the hecht types show up to lecture fans. no idea who is which or where they go when things are less turbulent, but it’s clear they reappear when it’s take out the trash time.

Jesus man, we’re splitting hairs here now?! Smh the dude works at the university and carries himself as a total troll mole on here. All he does is desperately defend the indefensible of the total amateur hour way this program has been run for the past 16 years. No one but a “Hecht Company Man” defends this abortion of the last 16 years and its two “make a wish” hires of local boy DCs with no head coaching experience from a failed staff. Smh

Those dozens working at Hecht have been confirmed to be part of a disinformation network aimed at CIS to discredit Mopery and exalt Slurpery as the primary thought process. They each spend a minimum of 4.25 working hours on CIS per day and have infiltrated every level of the board from ownership to Maudes to posters.

This is not something which can be taken lightly, my friend. We are under attack and we don’t even realize it. They roam freely amongst us. It’s all Manny’s fault.

Jesus man, we’re splitting hairs here now?! Smh the dude works at the university and carries himself as a total troll mole on here. All he does is desperately defend the indefensible of the total amateur hour way this program has been run for the past 16 years. No one but a “Hecht Company Man” defends this abortion of the last 16 years and its two “make a wish” hires of local boy DCs with no head coaching experience from a failed staff. Smh
I think he used to work there when he was younger.

Advertisement
Those dozens working at Hecht have been confirmed to be part of a disinformation network aimed at CIS to discredit Mopery and exalt Slurpery as the primary thought process. They each spend a minimum of 4.25 working hours on CIS per day and have infiltrated every level of the board from ownership to Maudes to posters.

This is not something which can be taken lightly, my friend. We are under attack and we don’t even realize it. They roam freely amongst us. It’s all Manny’s fault.

We need a McCarthy type purge to rid ourselves of these insidious moles.

My eyes have been opened. How could I have been so blind to this threat festering among our ranks?

My everlasting gratitude goes out to these highly perceptive and intelligent posters who have ferreted out this dangerous threat to our safety and porsting ability here on CIS.

I am willing to mediate the infighting amongst Christian denominations in a separate OT thread. I am ****** and have only had Christian wives. I can assure you that I have no Christian in this fight. I will mediate fairly for all ye all gentile brethren.

Advertisement
I am willing to mediate the infighting amongst Christian denominations in a separate OT thread. I am ****** and have only had Christian wives. I can assure you that I have no Christian in this fight. I will mediate fairly for all ye all gentile brethren.
sexy oh yeah GIF by Originals

They don’t want any.

Advertisement
You can't even try to pick a fight without ******** it up.
I’m not worried about you. I’m an expert in my field. When you want to dance, head to the floor. But I suspect you will deflect by using some ad hominem like usual. Trust me, walk away from this discussion. And we can act like you never stepped to me.
will smith mib GIF

I’m not worried about you. I’m an expert in my field. When you want to dance, head to the floor. But I suspect you will deflect by using some ad hominem like usual. Trust me, walk away from this discussion. And we can act like you never stepped to me.
will smith mib GIF
Just stop, this is not a good look. There are many people on this board who I'm sure take time to read the good book and walk with The Lord everyday. An I know more than you (****ing contest) will not help win souls. Use the time wisely that we have. I beg of you brother.

Last edited:
will smith mib GIF
this ought to be good.My money's on TOC..
jesus popcorn GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back