Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there’s anybody that works at the Hecht that actively posts here. Do you actually think that?

Lurk? Yes.

Active members? Doubt it.

But I could be wrong, somebody point me to somebody.
Lol. It was a joke... he gets it. That’s one of his go to lines. At this point we must have 2 dozen Hecht employees here.

Advertisement
Im not naive to see what we have right now. I see this staffs limitations however it doesnt stop me for wanting them to succeed. If they succeed it means we are winning. If that makes me a slurper so be it, but ive been pretty vocal about wanting changes made on staff especially defensive.

Im happy with TRob and Jess Simpson... 2 guys i think can make a significant impact to the positions they coach. I think DVD will be alright because TROB will be assisting him and DVD has actually played the position which IMO helps understand it better.

Baker and Patke... what do I say that hasn't already been said on this board. Linebackers concern me, but concern me less if we play the younger guys. Im willing to live with freshman mistakes instead of 5th year senior mistakes.

All in all our schedule sets up very favorably in the ACC next season. We should be favorites in every game except Bama and UNC possibly. Manny needs at minimum 10 wins, ACC championship game and a decent bowl win vs a decent opponent.

If he fails to do that then hes at the end of year 3 of his contract... buyout should be small. The roster will have plenty of talent to work with. I would be monitoring coaching candidates from now until next season... starting lining up names you want to contact in case.
Setting the 10 wins as a standard is great, but we’ve only done it twice in 15 years sadly, so I’m not sure I see Manny getting the boot at 9 wins no matter how many fans stomp their feet.. I already see fans getting their feet ready for stomping at 10 wins...

We’ve been saying the schedule lines up for years... failing to realize that Miami has been the bad team on many schedules...

Half the fans wanted most of our team to hit the portal or leave because of the talent, but when they didn’t are saying well now that talent should lead to 10 wins...

I have a side question - Does everyone who supports Manny on CIS work at the Hecht?

lol
That’s just one of my go to’s my friend just like “sport.” Lol but don’t get me wrong theirs plenty of Hecht moles that come on here every year after another disaster season desperately trying to change the narrative that everything isn’t a complete dysfunctional disaster in coral gables. But those moles are easy to sniff out like CashManureCane who I laid a beautiful trap for over time that he walked right into like the blind mole he is. Lmao and bam, off with his head as I got him to admit on here he’s a Hecht mole. But at others I just throw it out there for fun to Fvck with them because while they might not be Hecht employees, they are as blind as them in their supporting of flake and manure. 🤷🏻‍♂️ @CashMoneyCane coming clean below after I got him under the hot lamps on the interrogating table. 😂🤣
1610909573934.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m personally not offended by the cracka/cracker thing. That said, it gets reported as racism every time so it does offend some “wi pipo” so I’m just pointing it out as I would prefer less divisiveness on the board and fair treatment of all. All I’m doing is my job as a Maude. I’m definitely not making a judgement as I mentioned, it doesn’t bother me personally.

Well, I don't care who chooses to report what. I'm going to keep using the term cracker because it isn't racist. We can also discuss the concept of, and use the term, "plantation mentality". That's not a racist term either, even though 100% of plantations were owned by white people.

Advertisement
That’s just one of my go to’s my friend just like “sport.” Lol but don’t get me wrong theirs plenty of Hecht moles that come on here every year after another disaster season desperately trying to change the narrative that everything isn’t a complete dysfunctional disaster in coral gables. But those moles are easy to sniff out like CashManureCane who I laid a beautiful trap for over time that he walked right into like the blind mole he is. Lmao and bam, off with his head as I got him to admit on here he’s a Hecht mole. But at others I just throw it out there for fun to Fvck with them because while they might not be Hecht employees, they are as blind as them in their supporting of flake and manure. 🤷🏻‍♂️ @CashMoneyCane coming clean below after I got him under the hot lamps on the interrogating table. 😂🤣
View attachment 141413
Almost every comment this guy makes is about him being a booster, giving money, being “inside” the program and unless you aren’t doing those things then you don’t have a right talk about the program. Has anyone verified that he is who and what he claims to be. I remember him last year flipping out because NYSOM got too close to him. Not that I blame him but anyway....has he been verified that he’s a booster who drops big money into the program?

Well, I don't care who chooses to report what. I'm going to keep using the term cracker because it isn't racist. We can also discuss the concept of, and use the term, "plantation mentality". That's not a racist term either, even though 100% of plantations were owned by white people.
Okay, cool. You and the other wi pipo call each other Georgia crackers, and the bla pipo can call each other the n word, and no problems, right?

Almost every comment this guy makes is about him being a booster, giving money, being “inside” the program and unless you aren’t doing those things then you don’t have a right talk about the program. Has anyone verified that he is who and what he claims to be. I remember him last year flipping out because NYSOM got too close to him. Not that I blame him but anyway....has he been verified that he’s a booster who drops big money into the program?
When was nysom banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back