Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen bro lol
Dumb huh? Ok, clearly you haven’t been watching the last 5 seasons of cane football. But hey, your the smart one, because keeping your head in the sand is much better option then the torture of the last five seasons of nepotism, cronyism and flat of incompetence and malpractice of this once great football program. I’m actually jealous of you bro, i wish I could keep my head in the sand and stop watching.

Advertisement
We try to keep derails somewhat manageable. The race stuff doesn’t do the board any good, regardless of who or what is driving it.
Thank you for keeping things relatively in bounds. Much appreciated!

I don't understand the significance of 6:19 pm. I thought he was waiting until 7:86 pm.
He was born in San Diego, moved to Dade when he was 4 and spent many summers there. Had he wound up going to HS out there, it woulda been Lincoln. Turns out his mom & Key Smith's mom are great friends. Key's mom is actually Tyrique's godmother. This created an immensely close relationship between Rique & Key that's known within the Black community as "godbrothers". A bond so strong that it's tucked neatly between best friend/Day 1 homie and actual biological sibling. Boom!!! Conspiracy Debunked...

It shouldn’t be either but here’s the rub on that and this. Black people can call each other that - because they’re black. White people can’t call a black person that. It has a different connotation.
Amen RVA! But dont ever give in to the double standard mob! Because it’s never enough with them, it just emboldens them to take more and more until there’s nothing left. The mod is like a child that once you give an inch, they take a mile but it’s even worse as the mob will take it all until we’re left with nothing but a bland world with no comedy or jokes left. All under the false double standard guise of being “offended.” Snowflake cancel culture at its pinnacle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Amen RVA! Dont ever give in to the double standard mob! Because it’s never enough with them, it just emboldens them to take more and more until there’s nothing left. The mod is like a child that once you give an inch, they take a mile but it’s even worse as the mob will take it all until we’re left with nothing but a bland world with no comedy or jokes left. All under the false double standard guise of being “offended.” Snowflake cancel culture at its pinnacle.
I’m personally not offended by the cracka/cracker thing. That said, it gets reported as racism every time so it does offend some “wi pipo” so I’m just pointing it out as I would prefer less divisiveness on the board and fair treatment of all. All I’m doing is my job as a Maude. I’m definitely not making a judgement as I mentioned, it doesn’t bother me personally.

No worries man. It doesn’t offend me at all personally. Like I’ve said, i was one of those ****** kids who grew up wishing he was black. I used to laugh when I was called that in 7th grade at middle school and would ask the kids that said it - who the most down cracker they know is but some people get upset about it.
I don’t care what I’m called. Just don’t call me late for a meal.

I’m personally not offended by the cracka/cracker thing. That said, it gets reported as racism every time so it does offend some “wi pipo” so I’m just pointing it out as I would prefer less divisiveness on the board and fair treatment of all. All I’m doing is my job as a Maude. I’m definitely not making a judgement as I mentioned, it doesn’t bother me personally.
Yea I wasn’t even referring to the cracker thing, it’s just the double standard that bothers me on here and in the world if we’re being honest. Like @PredaCane said why can some on here throw the niga word out left and right and it’s ok but if it’s the other way it’s Armageddon. It’s just robs the world of sense of humor and further divides. Smh but I’ll get off my soap box now, I said my piece. Lol and lastly as a white hispanic I could give to ***** if someone calls me a cracker because I’m not a snow flake and have a sense of humor but if you dish it out, you better be ready to take it in return and not go crying racism, racism, racism like the boy who cried wolf.

He was born in San Diego, moved to Dade when he was 4 and spent many summers there. Had he wound up going to HS out there, it woulda been Lincoln. Turns out his mom & Key Smith's mom are great friends. Key's mom is actually Tyrique's godmother. This created an immensely close relationship between Rique & Key that's known within the Black community as "godbrothers". A bond so strong that it's tucked neatly between best friend/Day 1 homie and actual biological sibling. Boom!!! Conspiracy Debunked...

So was Rique Key’s Ace???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool story bro, 8-3 bro, baker still D coordinator bro, Rumph “recruiting coordinator” lmao bro, same proven failed scheme bro, no accountability for coaches or players bro, manure deer in headlights look bro, high-fiving players after they Fvck up bro, still starting McLeod/Jennings/Pope/Wiggins/Ivey bro, team has quit on manure 2 years in a row bro, never played the game of football but worked at espn bro! Lmao

Nice try, good effort
F4A7B16B-C33B-4712-AAFE-875D9C88CF74.gif

Must be sad for your career to be following the orders of a tranny fvcker to come on here and defend the indefensible day in and day out! Lmao it must be exhausting sporto, but never fear the end is in sight, when manure ***** the bed and the team quits on him and his BFF Blake baker again for the 3rd year in a row after the bama *** raping and MSU runs it down our throats wisky/UNC style the make a wish experiment will be over! Your tranny ******* boss and lisp & slide will be gone and you won’t have to defend their incompetent @sses anymore. 👍 think about all you’ll be able to do now in your free time?
I have a idea for you, though. Take your balls and dlck, place them in an open drawer, and slam it shut as hard as you can.
The ensuing pain should be a enough to fight of the boredom you insufferable Boot Licking slurper. Lmao 😂🤣 just an idea sport!
I have a side question - Does everyone who supports Manny on CIS work at the Hecht?

lol

Advertisement
One kid does not define our recruiting class. If he comes great and if not move on. Hate all this drama these kids do today to commit.
With specific context this is inaccurate. Miami didn’t sign any CB’s (true) last class and (Malik Curtis really projects better on offense), and our CB depth is razor thin. Under these circumstances the TS signing does help define the quality of our class and is worth the drama that comes with recruiting and signing a player of his caliber. If we we’re loaded at CB then I would agree with your sentiment. However I do understand the drama fatigue especially in instances where we whiffed.

I have a side question - Does everyone who supports Manny on CIS work at the Hecht?

lol

I don’t think there’s anybody that works at the Hecht that actively posts here. Do you actually think that?

Lurk? Yes.

Active members? Doubt it.

But I could be wrong, somebody point me to somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back