Tyreke Johnson visiting today

Advertisement
Hartleys his recruiter. I like our chances.
Hartley is the area recruiter, but the Coaches he's had the most contact with is Diaz & Banda.

He's also pretty close with Pinckney & D Smith, plus he's down in Miami a lot with his brother at FAU, he's been down here at least 3 times over the last few months.

Idk exactly what our chances are, but he's a take no matter what.

I'm guessing at this point we can land Tyreke, but it's starting to unfortunately look like Campbell is going to L$U with his boy Surtain. Still gonna be the best class by far with Blades, Tyreke, Russell, Jobe, Frierson, Hall, and Ivey

Hartley is the area recruiter, but the Coaches he's had the most contact with is Diaz & Banda.

He's also pretty close with Pinckney & D Smith, plus he's down in Miami a lot with his brother at FAU, he's been down here at least 3 times over the last few months.

El, What does he project best as IYO? Safety or CB?

Advertisement

He's great at both imo... I would prefer him at FS, but for us that spot is already filled in this class, so he'll most likely play CB if we were to land him.

He's great at both imo... I would prefer him at FS, but for us that spot is already filled in this class, so he'll most likely play CB if we were to land him.

Feel like with a guy like that you play him wherever he can get on the field most quickly. He's a special talent.

Do we have an actual shot at this guy? I know he's visited a couple times, but I haven't really heard him actually talk much about Miami. Pete, Geo? Anybody? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall see how well we are recruiting, Campbell is #1 on our board and he is one I don't think the staff is going to miss. [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] would Ty be an EE?

I see Johnson as a Safety as well. If we were to get him, luckily our other DB's have the flexibility to play multiple spots so I don't think it would cause any issues there.

I see Johnson as a Safety as well. If we were to get him, luckily our other DB's have the flexibility to play multiple spots so I don't think it would cause any issues there.
Tyreke has said in the past that he only wants to play cb

Advertisement
Yall see how well we are recruiting, Campbell is #1 on our board and he is one I don't think the staff is going to miss. [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] would Ty be an EE?

I don't know my man. TBH, I've never brought that up with him and he's never said anything about it. I'd have to imagine that if he wants to and AH allows it, he could be an EE. I know he has no academic troubles so that shouldn't be an issue. Personally, I'd love for him to enroll early just because of how young he is. He'd still be 17 up until about the start of spring practice.

Someone's been reading my past porsts on Mr. Johnson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back