Tyreke Johnson visiting today

The safety rankings go like this:

Jobe
Campbell
Johnson
Frierson
Hall

Hall is elite he is ahead of frierson

lol not at 5'10 173lbs. That is barely Div1A cornerback size. And who precisely thinks Hall is ahead of Frierson? Frierson is ranked 40 spots ahead of Hall in the composite 247 rankings.

This board was almost tolerable while you was Band.

Dafug? All i'm doing is spitting out facts ffs. Frierson is bigger, taller, just as fast, has the same offers, and is ranked higher than Hall. Why are Miami fans on here so intent on denigrating him and propping up a smaller, lesser ranked kid in Hall? Is it because Frierson is more a sure thing to Miami than Hall?

BECAUSE WE LOOK AT HIGHLIGHTS NOT RANKINGS! now shut up and accept defeat

Advertisement
Bringing the convo back to Johnson, at 6'1 190lbs and a consensus 5 star recruit, i'd LOVE for him to complete this class. He's a much better prospect than Hall and only a half step below Campbell who is the clear cut best DB in Florida and maybe the whole country.

Bringing the convo back to Johnson, at 6'1 190lbs and a consensus 5 star recruit, i'd LOVE for him to complete this class. He's a much better prospect than Hall and only a half step below Campbell who is the clear cut best DB in Florida and maybe the whole country.

Two things..... JOBE

Also why do u hate hall so much and bring him up every time

Two things..... JOBE

Don't hate him. I don't like how Cane fans are the ones denigrating a committed and loyal stud in Frierson to prop up a kid who i don't believe is as good in Hall.

Two things..... JOBE

Don't hate him. I don't like how Cane fans are the ones denigrating a committed and loyal stud in Frierson to prop up a kid who i don't believe is as good in Hall.

They aren't denigrating, they simply disagree with you. I haven't heard one person on this board that doesn't want Frierson in the class. Frierson obviously has the measurable you want but many including myself are floored by Halls closing speed and power and instincts. I'm excited to see how Frierson does while healthy senior year, though

Advertisement

Two things..... JOBE

Funny thing is you have strong opinions on guys you've never seen play in a game. Then you make weird claims like he has better hips than antrel rolle.

Back to tyreke.... [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] do you know what our chances are? are we far behind or actual threats

Two things..... JOBE

They aren't denigrating, they simply disagree with you. I haven't heard one person on this board that doesn't want Frierson in the class. Frierson obviously has the measurable you want but many including myself are floored by Halls closing speed and power and instincts. I'm excited to see how Frierson does while healthy senior year, though

THIS THIS THIS

its like if u have a different opinion u hate the other guy.....if u think like this u better stick up for alot more players than like Jeff James and cats who will never play here. I want GF in the class I just like the other 3 better period I like there closing speed.....I love DBS who close quick like a swarm thats my thing.

Advertisement

No part of Campbell is a better corner prospect than tyreke.that boy is a monster. With wade being gone this year they won't throw at him at all.

Hall and Tyreke are completely different players.

Hall will likely be a SS here, and he's a better prospect for that role than Tyreke. I'm not sure there's anybody in the entire 18 class I'd rather have at SS than Hall.

Tyreke is obviously the superior FS/CB prospect.

Advertisement
Back