Tyreke Johnson visiting today

If you had to pick. Campbell or Johnson? I'm picking Campbell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go Johnson, not on talent or ability or anything like that, but because he's a safety.

LOL.... Campbell or jobe is the best db prospect in Florida to me. Campbell ACTUALLY played mostly safety last season and not to mention has elite measurables at 6'3 with elite speed

Advertisement

I'd go Johnson, not on talent or ability or anything like that, but because he's a safety.

LOL.... Campbell or jobe is the best db prospect in Florida to me. Campbell ACTUALLY played mostly safety last season and not to mention has elite measurables at 6'3 with elite speed

This. 6'3 4.4 speed is the difference to me. Kid is NFL ready already regardless of the rankings.

Like I said, it's not on talent or ability, but I think Tyreke projects at Safety and Campbell at CB and I prefer a safety given our current roster and commits.

He comin...

Is this a byproduct on missing out on someone else? Campbell perhaps. There's only space for like 2 more DBs in this class and one I assume is for Blades. So what am I missing?

This gets asked every time. They would take Tyreke regardless of who is in. Him visiting has nothing to do with any other prospect standing at DB in the class.

He comin...

Is this a byproduct on missing out on someone else? Campbell perhaps. There's only space for like 2 more DBs in this class and one I assume is for Blades. So what am I missing?

This gets asked every time. They would take Tyreke regardless of who is in. Him visiting has nothing to do with any other prospect standing at DB in the class.

How we looking with him, seems like he a Gator lean

Advertisement
He said after the game yesterday that there is a lot of opportunity here in the secondary, that we are a little weak in numbers in the secondary. But it's definitely a school he can see himself at. I don't know how to take this hahah

The Latest With Tyreke Johnson: Jacksonville Trinity Christian five-star athlete Tyreke Johnson was at Miami for the second time this spring on Saturday. The U.S. Army All-American, who will likely play safety or cornerback in college, hasn't named a top group of schools, but after talking with him in person at the scrimmage, I believe that Florida leads with the Hurricanes running two or three in the recruitment. Johnson knows that Miami needs defensive backs this cycle and he seems to be a fan of area recruiter Todd Hartley, but at the same time it remains to be seen if the Hurricanes will fight for him down the stretch given the fact that Tyson Campbell is still very much in play. My 247Sports' Crystal Ball reads UF for Johnson, but that could eventually change depending on what happens with Campbell.

The Latest With Tyreke Johnson: Jacksonville Trinity Christian five-star athlete Tyreke Johnson was at Miami for the second time this spring on Saturday. The U.S. Army All-American, who will likely play safety or cornerback in college, hasn't named a top group of schools, but after talking with him in person at the scrimmage, I believe that Florida leads with the Hurricanes running two or three in the recruitment. Johnson knows that Miami needs defensive backs this cycle and he seems to be a fan of area recruiter Todd Hartley, but at the same time it remains to be seen if the Hurricanes will fight for him down the stretch given the fact that Tyson Campbell is still very much in play. My 247Sports' Crystal Ball reads UF for Johnson, but that could eventually change depending on what happens with Campbell.

Idk who wrote that but he sounds like a ****** hack. We will pursue Tyson and Johnson until the very end. If they both want in, theyre both getting in. Idk where hes getting the "will the hurricanes stay on him if campbell commits?" ********* from.

Idk who wrote that but he sounds like a ****** hack. We will pursue Tyson and Johnson until the very end. If they both want in, theyre both getting in. Idk where hes getting the "will the hurricanes stay on him if campbell commits?" ********* from.

ivins

Advertisement

ivins

Clueless reporting

Idky but this kid I really want in this class maybe it's bc of the area he's from would be a great pull from there

Advertisement
The safety rankings go like this:

Jobe
Campbell
Johnson
Frierson
Hall

Hall is elite he is ahead of frierson

lol not at 5'10 173lbs. That is barely Div1A cornerback size. And who precisely thinks Hall is ahead of Frierson? Frierson is ranked 40 spots ahead of Hall in the composite 247 rankings.

Probably Nick Saban

yup he flew a helicopter and landed at halls game

Advertisement

Jobe
Campbell
Johnson
Frierson
Hall

lol not at 5'10 173lbs. That is barely Div1A cornerback size. And who precisely thinks Hall is ahead of Frierson? Frierson is ranked 40 spots ahead of Hall in the composite 247 rankings.

Probably Nick Saban

What does that guy know about DBs?!

Jobe
Campbell
Johnson
Frierson
Hall

Probably Nick Saban

yup he flew a helicopter and landed at halls game

So? Hall was uncommitted. Frierson has been committed to UM for years now. Hall is much more likely to bolt than Frierson.

Repeat: Frierson is ranked much higher AND holds offers from Saban, FSU, LSU, etc.

Jobe
Campbell
Johnson
Frierson
Hall

This board was almost tolerable while you was Band.

Dafug? All i'm doing is spitting out facts ffs. Frierson is bigger, taller, just as fast, has the same offers, and is ranked higher than Hall. Why are Miami fans on here so intent on denigrating him and propping up a smaller, lesser ranked kid in Hall? Is it because Frierson is more a sure thing to Miami than Hall?

Advertisement
Back