tyre brady

mlw352

Sophomore
Can someone tell me why he has no highlight tape of his senior season kids smooth from the little clips I could see but not enough to get a real feel of how good he is

Advertisement
Can someone tell me why he has no highlight tape of his senior season kids smooth from the little clips I could see but not enough to get a real feel of how good he is

Maybe one of the reasons we got him? I kid, kind of...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Filmed by the same guy who does all of Al's propaganda videos (ask Pete). Now that the clouds is gone, he hasn't been heard from...

That Homstead game... isn't that where Lane played? I was surprised to not see him on that highlight anywhere. However Brady looks big time. As does that Worton kid... That kid has some jets.... Did he graduate or is he a '15 kid?

That Homstead game... isn't that where Lane played? I was surprised to not see him on that highlight anywhere. However Brady looks big time. As does that Worton kid... That kid has some jets.... Did he graduate or is he a '15 kid?[/QUOTxE]

Worton just signed with the gayturds

Advertisement
That Homstead game... isn't that where Lane played? I was surprised to not see him on that highlight anywhere. However Brady looks big time. As does that Worton kid... That kid has some jets.... Did he graduate or is he a '15 kid?[/QUOTxE]

Worton just signed with the gayturds

No one believed Brady would get his grades/scores in order. He is big time. Lane is the next Aldarius Johnson. I'd rather have the receivers we took.

This kids a beast no doubt man im gonna love seeing him and the rest of our freak of nature playmakers take over a town near you

Advertisement
Back