tyre brady

Advertisement
That Homstead game... isn't that where Lane played? I was surprised to not see him on that highlight anywhere. However Brady looks big time. As does that Worton kid... That kid has some jets.... Did he graduate or is he a '15 kid?

Worton is '14 signed with UF

Advertisement
Fair enough...feel like it could be a lockhart situation possibly where he plays special teams and gets some redzone targets maybe.

Over who? Coley- nope, herb- nope, scott- IF His heads on straight Nope, dorsett- nope, lewis-nope.

Will play this year

I don't know who it will be, but he will play. I'm confident in saying that. Not my opinion

The interesting thing with Brady is that one of his weaknesses at this stage of his career is that he does not play like a 6-3 receiver. I'm not sure how effective he would be as a redzone target at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Langham will be good. But Tyre Brady will be great. He really wants it. Can be the next T.O.

Advertisement
can't wait to see him fill out with another 10 lbs of muscle and improve his speed and route running.
those who have seen him, can't be like an andre johnson in body type?

He has the ability to be special. He has seemed to take on a different type of mind set than what I have seen from him before. People have raved about him during the throwing sessions the team has. He can definitely make a huge impact as a freshman.

Advertisement
Back