Tyre Brady is Gone..

Our WR depth just keeps getting worse and worse.

Dude was a serious non factor. When he got some burn, I saw him drop a couple of passes. Couldn't stop getting in trouble. IIRMC, he was one of those kids we were crossing our fingers hoping he got in after NSD

Advertisement

Sammy Watkins.
Robert Woods.
Alshon Jeffrey.
Julio Jones.
AJ Green.
Jeremy Maclin.
Michael Crabtree.

Point taken...but did these guys have "the man" type freshman years or just contributed to overal team effort?

That's what I was saying orginally...overall there are far more freshman WRs (regardless of stars) that contribute in smaller ways than large during their first campaign.

With that said, not sure how much true production the Canes can expect from Bruce and Mullins (should they recruit trhough NSD).

Kyle rudolph god dammit he should be a cane

Sammy Watkins.
Robert Woods.
Alshon Jeffrey.
Julio Jones.
AJ Green.
Jeremy Maclin.
Michael Crabtree.

Point taken...but did these guys have "the man" type freshman years or just contributed to overal team effort?

That's what I was saying orginally...overall there are far more freshman WRs (regardless of stars) that contribute in smaller ways than large during their first campaign.

With that said, not sure how much true production the Canes can expect from Bruce and Mullins (should they recruit trhough NSD).

Kyle rudolph god dammit he should be a cane

Ok...DOUBLE the list...compared to how many frosh WR there are in P5 that are 4-5 "stars"?

Again...its unlikely, not impossible, that Bruce and Mullins do not provide "the man" contributions in their first season.

Guess the impressions they give from Spring and Summer ball will tell....

Njoku, Herndon and Stan will see a lot of action next year. If coley returns, we won't be lacking for pass catchers. Having a veteran qb will make a huge difference.

Don't fool yourself. WR and RB are most translatable positions from HS to College. You see more impact freshmen from those two spots than any other position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back