Tyre Brady is Gone..

David Njoku is gonna have about 600 targets next year.........

Unless Coley comes back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since this is regarding playing time, who else is on their way out? Moore, O'Donnell, Crow?

He didn't leave for PT, he left cause he couldn't stay out if trouble, he would have been at worst WR3 next season.

I can't speak to whether Tyre would have been a big contributor here (can anyone?), but it looks like Richt is starting to "process" guys out. I'm okay with the coach opening up scholarships for more players. It makes a lot of sense given this year's WR class too.

Not so happy to hear this, though not surprised.

I liked Brady out of high school. Talented kid. Thought he would contribute here. And we are painfully thin at WR. Luckily, WR is a position at which freshman can significantly contribute. That said, we need some talented ones.

If Mullins can qualify, Bruce sticks, and we can pull Richards, I'll feel **** good though.

Advertisement
Love it! Richt is cleaning house and gets rid of dead meat and the headcases. Reminds me a lot of Butch doing the same when he arrived in 1995.

**** that was my boy we hadn't had a Buccaneer since Charlie jones I guess longhand was better lol jk I wonder what was it he did

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds is an absolute douchebag and completely unprofessional. He's suppose to be a ******* journalist and he reports news like a ******* arm chair quarterback. Be a ******* professional and report the news. You're not a comedian, you're not funny. He sounds like a pathetic spurned hack who feels the need to inject himself into everything he reports.

Advertisement
Was hoping for big things from this kid when he signed, **** our WR group is scary thin

Our WR depth just keeps getting worse and worse.

He was always suspended, how could he add any depth? I am not saying he was bad, I always wanted him to ball out.

Maybe he was getting suspended all the time for calling out Golden on how horrible he was as a coach lol

Advertisement
Back