Tyre Brady is Gone..

Can anyone name a true freshman WR who had a significant impact on an elite P5 team in the last 10 years?

Regardless of who is recruited, I would't expect a ton of production from any 2016 NSD gets.

Am I thinking wrong on this?

Advertisement
Can anyone name a true freshman WR who had a significant impact on an elite P5 team in the last 10 years?

Regardless of who is recruited, I would't expect a ton of production from any 2016 NSD gets.

Calvin Ridley?

richt is cleaning house with guys he dont think are studs. Brady isn't a kid he would have coveted at FSU or Georgia. He is getting rid of the mid-major mentality here.

I think it is more that Brady kept getting into trouble too much. Richt has a reputation for not putting up with that.

I agree. I think Richt talked to the coaches and several players to get a feel of things around campus and on the team. From that input and what he's seen from his standpoint, he's makind decisions. I'm sure Scott and others gave him the inside scoop on why Brady has been suspended so many times already, which Richt will not tolerate. Look at the kids who were booted from Georgia.

Advertisement
I remember him not being great at getting separation. I don't think he'd turn into much but our depth at WR is taking blow after blow.

Can Richt fire upright pig Tim Reynolds?

Tim Reynolds is an absolute douchebag and completely unprofessional. He's suppose to be a ****ing journalist and he reports news like a ****ing arm chair quarterback. Be a ****ing professional and report the news. You're not a comedian, you're not funny. He sounds like a pathetic spurned hack who feels the need to inject himself into everything he reports.

Reynolds is a sack of ****. Nothing more.

Advertisement

Calvin Ridley?

Treadwell
Amari Cooper

Sammy Watkins
[MENTION=13626]Jeeperaf[/MENTION] yeah, you're thinking wrong buddy lel

Advertisement

Calvin Ridley?

Treadwell
Amari Cooper

Sammy Watkins.
Robert Woods.
Alshon Jeffrey.
Julio Jones.
AJ Green.
Jeremy Maclin.
Michael Crabtree.

Advertisement
Playing time, playing time, playing time. Richt has to reel in the equivalent of Shannon's 2008 WR class, but this time make sure it's not a bunch of prima donnas.

Based on his performance this past season, there was no reason to expect Tyre would have done much more this upcoming season. I hope he lands in a good place and makes the most of his fresh start.

Calvin Ridley?

Treadwell
Amari Cooper

Sammy Watkins.
Robert Woods.
Alshon Jeffrey.
Julio Jones.
AJ Green.
Jeremy Maclin.
Michael Crabtree.

Point taken...but did these guys have "the man" type freshman years or just contributed to overal team effort?

That's what I was saying orginally...overall there are far more freshman WRs (regardless of stars) that contribute in smaller ways than large during their first campaign.

With that said, not sure how much true production the Canes can expect from Bruce and Mullins (should they recruit trhough NSD).

Sammy Watkins.
Robert Woods.
Alshon Jeffrey.
Julio Jones.
AJ Green.
Jeremy Maclin.
Michael Crabtree.

Point taken...but did these guys have "the man" type freshman years or just contributed to overal team effort?

That's what I was saying orginally...overall there are far more freshman WRs (regardless of stars) that contribute in smaller ways than large during their first campaign.

With that said, not sure how much true production the Canes can expect from Bruce and Mullins (should they recruit trhough NSD).
Uh every single one of those guys they named where "the man" as freshman

Advertisement
Back