Tyre Brady is Gone..

JerseyCanes

All-Pro
Premium
Tim Reynolds
@ByTimReynolds
When Miami says a player left the team and I had forgotten he was on the team ... anyway, the oft-suspended Tyre Brady is a Cane no more.

3:07pm · 4 Jan 2016 · Twitter for iPhone

JC

Advertisement
Shame...... dude had potential but I'm glad brother Richt is laying down the law, with staff and players.

Advertisement
****, kid def had potential

Hopefully Coley stays and we reel in some of these top recruits

Advertisement
University of Miami football sophomore wide receiver Tyre Brady has elected to pursue other college football opportunities.

“I have met with Tyre (Brady) and we both agreed it would be the best decision for him and his future to move on as he is looking for a better opportunity to play,” said head coach Mark Richt. “I wish nothing but the very best for Tyre as he continues to develop as a person and as a student-athlete.”

Brady, who hails from Homestead, Fla., saw action in eight games and made three starts for the Hurricanes this past fall. He finished the year with 112 yards receiving and hauled in one touchdown.

“I appreciate everything the University of Miami has done for my family and I,” Brady said. “I look forward to a fresh start.”

The 6 foot, 3 inch wide receiver arrived in Coral Gables prior to the 2014 season after he starred at South Dade High School. As a senior, Brady led the Buccaneers to the 2013 Class 8A state championship where they defeated Apopka in Orlando.

JC

Coley, Cager, Bruce, Mullins, Richards, that's a lot of talent just unproven

And then you have Lewis, Langham and Berrios, contribution from them would be nice.

richt is cleaning house with guys he dont think are studs. Brady isn't a kid he would have coveted at FSU or Georgia. He is getting rid of the mid-major mentality here.

I hope this means Richt has gotten an indication that Coley will return or that we will pick up a Frosh WR who can provide what Brady might have (which may not be much, but...).

Advertisement
richt is cleaning house with guys he dont think are studs. Brady isn't a kid he would have coveted at FSU or Georgia. He is getting rid of the mid-major mentality here.

I think it is more that Brady kept getting into trouble too much. Richt has a reputation for not putting up with that.

Advertisement
I hope this means Richt has gotten an indication that Coley will return or that we will pick up a Frosh WR who can provide what Brady might have (which may not be much, but...).

Well Richt should be able to sell immediate playing time.

Yea let's hope so..

A player like Richards, Bruce, Mullins, or even Victor seem way more talented and WR is probably the easiest position for a freshman to make an impact

Can somebody enlighten me on the trouble Brady has been in? I know about this year but not really familiar with anything else

Advertisement
Back