Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

He's a life long uf fan? Fvck that sh*t, he can go on ahead with that sh*t

Advertisement
Lol you thought he he decommited becsuse of the miami offer. Hahahahahahahaha I'm not sure hes even a take for the Gators right now. When will you gals learn?

Advertisement
Lol you thought he he decommited becsuse of the miami offer. Hahahahahahahaha I'm not sure hes even a take for the Gators right now. When will you gals learn?

I'm sorry everyone... One of our unruly pet turds from Gator Tears got loose in the other threads. This troll has since been clipped. He wasn't the brightest bulb.

Last edited:
The kid is going to UF but the kid is average anyway...I don't understand why he even has an offer.

Advertisement

Dude you don't even know what a good WR looks like lol stfu

Advertisement
Let's just focus on the players who wants to be Canes! I am tired of reading about Campbell Surtain Williams and Austin. Love the players we signed in 2016 and 2017.

Advertisement
He may have loved the Gaytors but he will make a business decision when he realizes gaytors can't complete a forward pass

Advertisement
Back