Typical ND fans racist taunts on twitter

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Look at this guy. A lawyer. An officer of the court. A Notre Dame fan. A stone cold racist. And believe me, he’s not alone.

[TWEET]927702378383593473[/TWEET]

“Your ghetto team is nothing special.”

Advertisement
Look at this guy. A lawyer. An officer of the court. A Notre Dame fan. A stone cold racist. And believe me, he’s not alone.

[TWEET]927702378383593473[/TWEET]

“Your ghetto team is nothing special.”

You already know we on our way back when people randomly start throwing the words "Thugs", "Gangsters", and "Ghetto" when referring to us. I love it. It lets me know the nation is starting to feel threaten.

Advertisement
The nation is horrified. They saw what we all saw vs VT. The most athletic defense in the nation with a few freaks on O. They also know Richt is only here 1 1/2 years.

Last edited:
Look at me, I'm a racist and I'm awesome. It's like they want a pat on the back about being a piece of ****.

..Do you understand now why older fans have a searing hatred for Notre Dame? 1988 was only part of it.

I want our guys to pound these mother****ers so badly.

It's not enough to win; I want to see a a 49-3 blowout, with the QB sacked six times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From last year...

CatholicsVSConvicts2016_large2_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m telling you, the gold chain stuff is flushing all the racists out. People aren’t ready for this Miami team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back