2023 Tyler Williams WR out of Lakeland offerd.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
El oh el FSU soaks corks. Tried telling em to pay attention to the fact they can't get in anyone's top 3, let alone top 10, thats actually worth half a ****.

The karmic retribution of that little sister progrum meeting perpetual agony and suffering is going to be delicious to bare witness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was my last go for a Polk County kid.

Im all for diverting funds or trips we had to the area ...back to DUVAL or even up in the Panhandle now.

Unless Lance Leggett and Mike James delivers us a lay up recruit...Im good. We cant even make top 10 for kids that way sheesh

The culture in Polk County is not condusice to Miami Culture.

Polk is FSU/UF country and after that their kids would go to **** Minnesota before coming here.

Naw bruh.

We just got to keep recruiting the area well.

Polk county guys love the fast life. It’s the main reason the bust rate is so high.

Guys aren’t choosing Miami because of perception and relationships. We are fixing both those issues.

He isn’t going to UF. FSU is in trouble. We have to show and prove. Build relationships, win games and use guys correctly. We will have much better success in Central Florida.

Advertisement
This was my last go for a Polk County kid.

Im for diverting funds or trips we had to the area ...back to DUVAL or even up in the Panhandle now.

Unless Lance Leggett and Mike James delivers us a lay up recruit...Im good. We cant even make top 10 for kids that way sheesh

Now the bolded I can understand. I think a Duval pipe line pays off bigger than a Polk pipeline, as much as it pains me to say.

I have grown up with Polk recruits since the 90s. Miami hasn’t recruited the area well since Butch. The guys after him have been way too passive. Out of state teams recruit our guys a lot harder. That has to change if we want to see any success.

Guys like McClain and Williams make it worth the effort though.

Naw bruh.

We just got to keep recruiting the area well.

Polk county guys love the fast life. It’s the main reason the bust rate is so high.

Guys aren’t choosing Miami because of perception and relationships. We are fixing both those issues.

He isn’t going to UF. FSU is in trouble. We have to show and prove. Build relationships, win games and use guys correctly. We will have much better success in Central Florida.
Brah the best player from Polk County is Ray LEWIS...a Miami Legend.

We have landed a grand total of 4 Polk County kids in 2 decades since with Mike James being the best from there.

It aint nothing left to fix...its done there. I mean the best cb in the state this year is from there and i refuse to watch his film because i KNOW he isnt coming here.

You realize we have gotten beaten out by minnesota for kids from there recently?.

In central Florida ill just go with the Orlando kids from the inner city schools we got alumni coaching or apopka.

Also ill just divert more resources to the treasure coast up to Melbourne. Polk is a waste of time

I’m convinced yall have yalls memories wiped after every offseason lol

It’s the same shlt whenever there’s a prospect up there. Everybody knows what the deal is with Lakeland. If anyone can change that, maybe Mario can, but not this soon and even then I still doubt it. It’s like Jack Daniels (Palm Beach) on steroids. Who’s the last guy we ever got out of there. Ray Lewis?

Advertisement
Back