2023 Tyler Williams WR out of Lakeland offerd.

Advertisement
Hes basically the same skillset as Hykeem. Do we need two of the same player especially when Hykeem is the better talent and spots at WR are limited? (I am thinking we take 4)

Yes aim to bring in both. And I don’t think Hakeem is really better. But you bring in both talents. Both are big time.

Advertisement
BTW, it wasn't intentional but I like that for a nickname

Billy and the G5s

Rasta said on tonight's show that we've got a legit shot here. UGA the favorite according to him but Canes are picking up steam in his recruitment.

I keep reminding myself about the CIS Recruiting Law #5 but ya'll keep trying to pull me in. Trying hard not to drink that Lakeland KoolAid.

5. You can't pull an elite kid from Lakeland.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dam this kid does not move like a dude thats 6'5. Kid has some quick feet and really moves like a kid thats 5'11. Very shifty for a dude that size. Love that tape and would love to have him.

**** straight.

Saw the name, saw Lakeland, and moved on.

Watched his tape tonight and ****, that's a player. Has he ever run track? He gets behind the defense with ease, serious wheels. Is he 6'5 or 6'3 I see him listed at?

That size and how elusive he is, height, frame, reminds me ever so slightly of a guy named Moss. Moss was fuggin unreal, but he has some traits in how he separates and the frame. Moss was literally what you would build in a lab, so I'm not going to give him that label, but I see some of him in this kid.

He should be a 5 star for sure.

**** straight.

Watched his tape tonight and ****, that's a player. Has he ever run track? He gets behind the defense with ease, serious wheels. Is he 6'5 or 6'3 I see him listed at?

That size and how elusive he is, height, frame, reminds me ever so slightly of a guy named Moss. Moss was fuggin unreal, but he has some traits in how he separates and the frame. Moss was literally what you would build in a lab, so I'm not going to give him that label, but I see some of him in this kid.

Yea this kid was my one of my favorites early on but its lakeland?! Dam TVD/Cristobal save us!!!

**** straight.

The way he moves reminds me of that.

But the way Moss could high point a football was otherworldly. Haven’t seen that from Tyler yet.

Advertisement
He only played 1 season at WR if i remember correctly. He was a QB before. Pretty sure thats what Lance said but i could be wrong. Lots of growth potential in all aspect of his game

Advertisement
👀

Rasta wasn't wrong. Trying not to drink this Kool Aid, but its getting harder.

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Back