2023 Tyler Williams WR out of Lakeland offerd.

Advertisement
It’s the same shlt whenever there’s a prospect up there. Everybody knows what the deal is with Lakeland. If anyone can change that, maybe Mario can, but not this soon and even then I still doubt it. It’s like Jack Daniels (Palm Beach) on steroids. Who’s the last guy we ever got out of there. Ray Lewis?
Cleveland Reed was the last kid we got that was the closest to Lakeland.

He’s was originally at Ft. Meade & then transferred to Lakeland for his Junior year, then transferred back to Fort Meade.

But other than that, we pretty much miss on 98% of the Lakeland kids we go after lol.

Cleveland Reed was the last kid we got that was the closest to Lakeland.

He’s was originally at Ft. Meade & then transferred to Lakeland for his Junior year, then transferred back to Fort Meade.

But other than that, we pretty much miss on 98% of the Lakeland kids we go after lol.

That’s a good catch. I’m trying to think of the top of my head Cleveland Reed had to been like 10 years ago - nope. I’m thinking of someone else. Or it just feels like a long time ago. Good Lord being a canes fan is hard and causes mental defects.

That’s a good catch. I’m trying to think of the top of my head Cleveland Reed had to been like 10 years ago - nope. I’m thinking of someone else. Or it just feels like a long time ago. Good Lord being a canes fan is hard and causes mental defects.
Gionni Paul.

Since Ray Lewis the only Polk County player worth a **** we have gotten has been Mike James running back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gionni Paul.

Since Ray Lewis the only Polk County player worth a **** we have gotten has been Mike James running back.

I don't know if you count him as a Polk County player because he transferred to Texas for two years in HS but Lance Legget was pretty good until his knee injury

I don't know if you count him as a Polk County player because he transferred to Texas for two years in HS but Lance Legget was pretty good until his knee injury
I counted Lance Leggett he just wasnt as good. I'll give him the solid rating since he did finish his career wit 10+ tds.

Lance Leggett, Mike James, Cleveland Reed, Kyle Cobia are the Polk County kids i can remember us landing since Ray Lewis

Advertisement
How can this kid be anyone’s favorite Wr??? If we couldn’t get Williams, Brown, Washington, and Jean… then I’d like to look into this guy.
He is definitely right there with all those guys...This kid is an absolute animal

Runs like a deer at 6'3/6'4

But like you said, I'm happy with those others. 3 of those 4 listed is a home run...2 is a must...4 is a fairy tale I'd think.

Thought this was a kid we keep close to the vest in case Hykeem Williams pulls a fast one on us, No?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back