2023 Tyler Williams WR out of Lakeland offerd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Monster...

Read on other board he transferred into Lakeland. Where is he from originally?

Edit: NVM, just saw Winter Haven
He went to where the big boys play. Way better competition, and more MEDIA, and college coach visibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is so dope.

For all the talk of local wrs this is the one non local i want in this class....also to stick t to the gators as well as FSU as Pollk County are own by those 2 bum *** schools.
I've been saying this as well for some time. My favorite of all the WRs, local or not. His tape is absolutely insane and his size is great for the position.

Dam this kid does not move like a dude thats 6'5. Kid has some quick feet and really moves like a kid thats 5'11. Very shifty for a dude that size. Love that tape and would love to have him.

Also plays basketball and holds an offer to play hoops for Florida Gulf Coast. Averaged 11.6 points per game on the hardwood as a sophomore before averaging over 15 on the hardwood as a junior for a Dreadnaughts team that made the Elite 8 in Florida's second-highest classification. Competes on the AAU circuit for the Southeast Elite.

2021: Transferred into Lakeland (Fla.) where he made the transition to WR. Ended up catching 21 passes for 616 yards and 11 touchdowns.

2020: Attended Winter Haven (Fla.) where he played primarily QB. Completed just over 50 percent of his passes for 784 yards with 5 touchdowns to go against 6 interceptions in seven games. Also ran for 237 yards and five more scores.

Advertisement
Back