Tyler Van Dyke SR HL

Advertisement
I hope we find someone who can coach this guy. He has real tools.

Better wonder if he stays committed. If he jumps this team is in serious %&((@#$ and they will not be able to recruit anyone in this cycle and possibly in the future cycles.

Advertisement
He should be excited because he could be the starter from day 1. Diaz better think hard about firing Enos or he will be no different than the tie. This loss and effort is impossible to rationalize.

I dont see how a recruit could come here.. Diaz is a walking dead man IF HE DOESN'T MAKE SERIOUS CHANGES THE WEEK AFTER THE BOWL GAME and how could a parent trust him to develop their child.

Last edited:
I dont see how a recruit could come here.. Diaz is a walking dead man and how could a parent trust him to develop their child.

I would not let my son go to Miami.. he has better offers and wouldn't trust him with a guy like Enos
Kids went to FSU with willies horrible first year. Kids sometimes ain’t that smart

This is why we can’t fire Enos until after this guy signs for the early signing period since he’s his main recruiter. Then can him the next day along with a few others.

Advertisement
His film looks good, but I’m concerned about the competition he plays. Playing against Exeter and Choate Rosemary Hall isn’t the most competitive level of football.

Advertisement
I’ll take an athletic passer like Burrow and Tua.

Just get me a leader who we don’t have to worry about.
Looked at dual threat list, they both popped up.. You dont consider them that, they both stress defenses with their legs and extend plays..

Advertisement
I’ll take an athletic passer like Burrow and Tua.

Just get me a leader who we don’t have to worry about.

Implication that JW15 is mentally weak? Seems like its going to be a struggle to get him focused week-in week-out and he's lacking leadership skills .... in essence he's not an Alpha dog.

Looked at dual threat list, they both popped up.. You dont consider them that, they both stress defenses with their legs and extend plays..

So does TVD. We will see if it translates to college defenses but his verified forty and shuttle are almost identical to Tua (at a much bigger size).

This is why we can’t fire Enos until after this guy signs for the early signing period since he’s his main recruiter. Then can him the next day along with a few others.
same as some of the other top talent we will have as EEs...after that anyone or all on the coaching staff can go

Advertisement
Back