Tyler Harrell commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Jeff Thomas comparison?
Nah Jeff was more elusive. Harrell is probably a little bigger and faster straightline. He is a guy you have to respect his speed because he can go over the top which will allow him to eat underneath with comebacks and such. As long as he is healthy he will contribute by just being on the field and the defense having to account for his speed.

Also hope him and Chris Johnson can bring back the narrative of us being an explosive scary offense. We need that brand, this type of offense with that type of speed should help make that happen.

Advertisement
Velus Jones Jr

Speedster with a similar career path starting out at USC, then transferred to Tennessee & didn’t put it all together until his final year of eligibility & being put in an advantageous system that utilized his skill set.
I’m trying so hard to not get excited after last year but stuff like this keeps pulling me back in. Mario is killing it right now in the portal. Totally flipping the roster.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m trying so hard to not get excited after last year but stuff like this keeps pulling me back in. Mario is killing it right now in the portal. Totally flipping the roster.
It’s the only thing he could do & I commend him for it.

All that slow build bullsh*t is just that, bullsh*t.

Because of the Portal, CFB is a win now sport, it don’t take 7 years to be able to be competent enough to beat fckin Midd Tenn ST & Duke, unless you’re retarded & Mario ain’t ‘tarded, so do what’s necessary to correct the mistakes & win some **** games.

Aggression, innovation & accountability are 3 keys to success & so far I like what I’m seeing, we’re on the right path.

Advertisement
****, Mario got me wanting to change my avatar again. I'm excited to see the offense this year. HELLSS YESSS!!

Advertisement
Back