Tyler Harrell commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Yeah! I wouldn't mind having "the I eat *** face"

images

Advertisement
Who’s the better WR in your opinion, Harrell or Henderson? Strictly on field attributes?
Very different players. One thrives in space or deep due to his speed. While the other one in an ideal world is a possession receiver with the ABILITY to stretch the field. I'll take Harrell & his speed 8 out of 10. Just really depends what you're asking of them.

And if we still add Kirk, that would change the entire composition of the Offense even more so.

That would put us in position to have one of the best Offenses in the ACC, because the more weapons you have to attack through the Air the more difficult you are to stop.
The exuberance in your post - it’s contagious. If we get Kirk it’s gonna get crazy in LCE-land.

95792C6A-25A4-496E-88BE-AFB3A2A159B0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Henderson is a better and more complete receiver but TH brings a skill set this roster lacks “ blazing fast “. He’s a one trick pony and we needed that trick ((pause)
I agree that Henderson is the more complete because even though stretching the field isn't his thing, he is capable of it. I wouldn't call Harrell a one trick pony either though. Obviously speed is his main component. But speed in space.... Now that's what we need. We now have four kids with the ability to spread the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back