Tyler Byrd

Advertisement
UT is stacked at db ( like Cane fans told him) now he's gotta play special teams and provide depth at WR...lol

The only reason this should be posted is because people saw Byrd as some "savior" of the CB position. Would he have helped and been nice to get? Sure. Is he an elite prospect? **** no.

That tape of JC Jackson shredding Byrd 3 times in 1 game tells you everything you need to know about him as a DB. And I don't care that Byrd was a Soph then, he was 18 years old at the time, so he really should be in the same class as Jackson

Advertisement
The only reason this should be posted is because people saw Byrd as some "savior" of the CB position. Would he have helped and been nice to get? Sure. Is he an elite prospect? **** no.

Did you not watch the army all American game???

Advertisement
Things never works out for guys that handle there recruiting process the way this guy did, it seems like every recruit that burn us close to signing day career never pans out Scarlett, Collins, Valentine and even jc Jackson at the moment. We should call it the Miami curse so to all the future croots out there if you don't want to be a hurricane just be real and say it don't string us along only to leave us stranded on NSD your gonna have to deal with the MIAMI CURSE.

Things never works out for guys that handle there recruiting process the way this guy did, it seems like every recruit that burn us close to signing day career never pans out Scarlett, Collins, Valentine and even jc Jackson at the moment. We should call it the Miami curse so to all the future croots out there if you don't want to be a hurricane just be real and say it don't string us along only to leave us stranded on NSD your gonna have to deal with the MIAMI CURSE.

Yea this is BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Way too much adult male butt hurt over some kid. Get a grip. Hug the kids, tell the wife you love her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you not watch the army all American game???

Under thrown on pic and deep ball pass breakup.... Had it been thrown on the money he was toast! The block return was nice proved he a good athlete....I think he's a very good prospect with upside certainly capable of playing early in our depleted secondary, however let's not go overboard based on a AAgame. Byrd just ran a 11.8 & 11.5 which isnt CB elite speed. Safety is his best D position. IMO I haveta admitt.... he woulda done better than what Redwine has shown so far.....I also see Malek Young as a better CB....go look at his footwork, coverage skills, speed, athleticism and length at 5'10 190..... UT is stacked in the secondary .....now he's going to provide depth at WR and play special teams.....at Miami he woulda been on the field battling for PT at his favorite position. As of now....it looks like his friend talked him into making a f***** up decision!

Advertisement
Collins had a great college carrer. Lol y'all wanted those players to come into a dumpster fire. Could y'all blame them for not coming ?

Why are people on here still talking about him? Everyone ain't meant to be a cane so it is what it is. If he didn't want to be here let him walk...idgaf tbqh

That tape of JC Jackson shredding Byrd 3 times in 1 game tells you everything you need to know about him as a DB. And I don't care that Byrd was a Soph then, he was 18 years old at the time, so he really should be in the same class as Jackson

why are we not going after JC again?

Advertisement
Back