Tyler Byrd

Advertisement
The only reason this should be posted is because people saw Byrd as some "savior" of the CB position. Would he have helped and been nice to get? Sure. Is he an elite prospect? **** no.

Did you not watch the army all American game???

Under thrown on pic and deep ball pass breakup.... Had it been thrown on the money he was toast! The block return was nice proved he a good athlete....I think he's a very good prospect with upside certainly capable of playing early in our depleted secondary, however let's not go overboard based on a AAgame. Byrd just ran a 11.8 & 11.5 which isnt CB elite speed. Safety is his best D position. IMO I haveta admitt.... he woulda done better than what Redwine has shown so far.....I also see Malek Young as a better CB....go look at his footwork, coverage skills, speed, athleticism and length at 5'10 190..... UT is stacked in the secondary .....now he's going to provide depth at WR and play special teams.....at Miami he woulda been on the field battling for PT at his favorite position. As of now....it looks like his friend talked him into making a f***** up decision!

I see the unmerited shiitting on Redwine hasn't stopped yet.

What's up wiht the Byrd love fare?

Davlin COok little brother and him were in a foot race, and his lil bro looked like had much more speed and from what I read his lil bro runs like a 4.9

Byrd speed is WAYYYY overrated.

And also that INT he had in the all american game he was BURNED by 2 steps and the ball was overthrown.

but you guys get happy because the QB made an awful throw and he gets an INT?

Davlin COok little brother and him were in a foot race, and his lil bro looked like had much more speed and from what I read his lil bro runs like a 4.9

And also that INT he had in the all american game he was BURNED by 2 steps and the ball was overthrown.

U make as much sense as Trump

Advertisement

U make as much sense as Trump

A typeo but you got what I meant so instead you want to be an *******.

Also, what don't you like about Trump? And who do you support?

Is every post going to end up as a political free for all? Enough already. Let's try and keep it to football, Canes football preferably.

Go Canes!

The only reason this should be posted is because people saw Byrd as some "savior" of the CB position. Would he have helped and been nice to get? Sure. Is he an elite prospect? **** no.

Did you not watch the army all American game???

Under thrown on pic and deep ball pass breakup.... Had it been thrown on the money he was toast! The block return was nice proved he a good athlete....I think he's a very good prospect with upside certainly capable of playing early in our depleted secondary, however let's not go overboard based on a AAgame. Byrd just ran a 11.8 & 11.5 which isnt CB elite speed. Safety is his best D position. IMO I haveta admitt.... he woulda done better than what Redwine has shown so far.....I also see Malek Young as a better CB....go look at his footwork, coverage skills, speed, athleticism and length at 5'10 190..... UT is stacked in the secondary .....now he's going to provide depth at WR and play special teams.....at Miami he woulda been on the field battling for PT at his favorite position. As of now....it looks like his friend talked him into making a f***** up decision!

Byrd would have been better than Redwine even though he can't play CB at a middling program like UT? You guys are geniuses.

Kid is good now he suks?
I hope he doesnt do well but alot of dudes that dissed us have become elite cook cooper the list is long. UT is doing what they have to do to outrecruit other programs n now we have to do the same or we will have the same results over the last 10+ years. Im butthurt we lost him but i didnt lose him the coaching staff did, there aint **** we can do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Collins had a great college carrer. Lol y'all wanted those players to come into a dumpster fire. Could y'all blame them for not coming ?
Things never works out for guys that handle there recruiting process the way this guy did, it seems like every recruit that burn us close to signing day career never pans out Scarlett, Collins, Valentine and even jc Jackson at the moment. We should call it the Miami curse so to all the future croots out there if you don't want to be a hurricane just be real and say it don't string us along only to leave us stranded on NSD your gonna have to deal with the MIAMI CURSE.

Collins didn't wait until the day before signing day knowing well ahead of time he wasn't coming. He still wasn't a man about it by running off to Fox out of state to announce his intentions far away from Momma and friends. But his coach was right there with him getting his pockets lined.

f**k that bird *** ninja... following his homeboy and chick... Maybe they're f**king each other and he doesn't know it yet

Advertisement
Kid is good now he suks?
I hope he doesnt do well but alot of dudes that dissed us have become elite cook cooper the list is long. UT is doing what they have to do to outrecruit other programs n now we have to do the same or we will have the same results over the last 10+ years. Im butthurt we lost him but i didnt lose him the coaching staff did, there aint **** we can do.
Lol you hope he doesnt do good? Thats harsh

Advertisement
Back