Tyler Byrd

Advertisement
Another Tyler Byrd thread! Good grief
[MENTION=14152]RoCanes[/MENTION]
im-excited-im-absolutely-thrilled-cant-you-tell-by-the-look-on-my-face-cat-quotes.jpg

Kid is good now he suks?
I hope he doesnt do well but alot of dudes that dissed us have become elite cook cooper the list is long. UT is doing what they have to do to outrecruit other programs n now we have to do the same or we will have the same results over the last 10+ years. Im butthurt we lost him but i didnt lose him the coaching staff did, there aint **** we can do.
Lol you hope he doesnt do good? Thats harsh

Hope he does good in life andsucks at football

Advertisement
You guys are acting like a bunch of scorned women.

Only jilted lovers--scorned women grieve this much over the loss of a man.

LET IT GO!!!

I didn't say he was better than Redwine. All reports indicate Redwine isn't getting it done "so far." I haven't heard one positive spring report about Redwine yet!
The only reason this should be posted is because people saw Byrd as some "savior" of the CB position. Would he have helped and been nice to get? Sure. Is he an elite prospect? **** no.

Did you not watch the army all American game???

Under thrown on pic and deep ball pass breakup.... Had it been thrown on the money he was toast! The block return was nice proved he a good athlete....I think he's a very good prospect with upside certainly capable of playing early in our depleted secondary, however let's not go overboard based on a AAgame. Byrd just ran a 11.8 & 11.5 which isnt CB elite speed. Safety is his best D position. IMO I haveta admitt.... he woulda done better than what Redwine has shown so far.....I also see Malek Young as a better CB....go look at his footwork, coverage skills, speed, athleticism and length at 5'10 190..... UT is stacked in the secondary .....now he's going to provide depth at WR and play special teams.....at Miami he woulda been on the field battling for PT at his favorite position. As of now....it looks like his friend talked him into making a f***** up decision!

Byrd would have been better than Redwine even though he can't play CB at a middling program like UT? You guys are geniuses.

I didn't say he was better than Redwine. All reports indicate Redwine isn't getting it done "so far." I haven't heard one positive spring report about Redwine yet!
The only reason this should be posted is because people saw Byrd as some "savior" of the CB position. Would he have helped and been nice to get? Sure. Is he an elite prospect? **** no.

Did you not watch the army all American game???

Under thrown on pic and deep ball pass breakup.... Had it been thrown on the money he was toast! The block return was nice proved he a good athlete....I think he's a very good prospect with upside certainly capable of playing early in our depleted secondary, however let's not go overboard based on a AAgame. Byrd just ran a 11.8 & 11.5 which isnt CB elite speed. Safety is his best D position. IMO I haveta admitt.... he woulda done better than what Redwine has shown so far.....I also see Malek Young as a better CB....go look at his footwork, coverage skills, speed, athleticism and length at 5'10 190..... UT is stacked in the secondary .....now he's going to provide depth at WR and play special teams.....at Miami he woulda been on the field battling for PT at his favorite position. As of now....it looks like his friend talked him into making a f***** up decision!

Byrd would have been better than Redwine even though he can't play CB at a middling program like UT? You guys are geniuses.

LOL at this nonsense. No one gets to watch practice. There have been no legitimate reports about Redwine having a bad spring. No one has a clue besides the coaches, and they haven't talked negatively about him. Where do you guys get this horseshyt?

Advertisement
Redwine is not fast enough....period.

We all know this but yet we have our canes shades on..heres to hoping he tremendously improves...but ill take a solid taxkler and give up a deep play here and there..but im not greedy.... theres really nobpdy to really be scared of on our schedule as far as WR's

Last edited:
^Vern speaking the truth...no reason for any receiver on our schedule to dominate us...they'll face the best receiver in the ACC everyday in practice!

Someone other than Elder will step up at CB. I have no doubts. Never fear the unknown. Fear the known mediocre

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Redwine just won Most Improved CB award for the spring. So much for the retarded fake "reports" that he's struggling and that facqit Byrd would be ahead of him here even though he can't play CB at UT.

Redwine just won Most Improved CB award for the spring. So much for the retarded fake "reports" that he's struggling and that facqit Byrd would be ahead of him here even though he can't play CB at UT.

Dang Chise, beat me to it!

Early reports were he was playing well...and he just won most improved CB; yet we have soft shouldered fans that constantly crave cats that diss us vs cats that want to be here....and are talented as well.

Advertisement
Yall pointing to him winnin most improved cb compared to guys we already knew he was way better funny, but regarldess redwine gone have a solid year man if he continues working he capable of being a true #1 corner in the future

Yall pointing to him winnin most improved cb compared to guys we already knew he was way better funny, but regarldess redwine gone have a solid year man if he continues working he capable of being a true #1 corner in the future

Yep....coach Diaz, the media and everyone at the scrimmage said he wasn't getting it done. I'm pulling for Redwine to be at least a good serviceable CB. To the poster who said Byrd can't play CB at UT is just repeating what we already said. Lets be honest here....the main reason why Byrd isn't playing CB at UT?..... the depth chart is loaded right now with good returning players. If the poster above read my posts correctly....I said Byrd doesn't have good footwork yet..... however he has enough speed and athleticism to play press here with Rumph teaching him fundamentals. He is at UT caught in the numbers game now he has to play another position. I'm on record saying Malek Young has more speed with the necessary skills to compete for a spot. I'm not one of those Byrd groupies that pencled him in before signing day. I said he would haveta compete with Redwine. I don't remember many giving Redwine a fair chance before the flip.....now all of the sudden it's a change of heart after the Byrd flew away....lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back