*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Advertisement
Although I'm indifferent on this hire, I hope all the people that were worshipping and ready to name their next child Seminole when FSU hired an NFL travel director for this role and had the "FSU is serious about winning" bullsh!t have that same energy with this. Although small, this actually has a chance to help us on the field.

Even IF he only assists with DB drills/development, STs, and scouting opponents - it’s a plus.

I not only know him...but know him well...Stop with the Debbie Downer BS....

You know him as a personnel guy where was that? Debbie Downer LOL it’s called being a realist I’ve been down this road before the same morons are in control of the Titanic I mean ship.

Advertisement
I can tell you that Ed Reed is the guy that high profile boosters and the (“football”) BOT members, that are wholly dissatisfied, will go to, in terms of diagnosing what’s wrong with the culture/coaching.

He's not a rat, but a steward and diagnosticIan for the program. Not to say that he won’t be useful in terms of recruiting, team building, safety coaching, etc.

27067182_1894365150605221_5466215118510195824_n.jpg

Advertisement
I can tell you that Ed Reed is the guy that high profile boosters and the (“football”) BOT members, that are wholly dissatisfied, will go to, in terms of diagnosing what’s wrong with the culture/coaching.

He's not a rat, but a steward and diagnosticIan for the program. Not to say that he won’t be useful in terms of recruiting, team building, safety coaching, etc.
That's because his love of UM and his knowledge of all things football are beyond question.

Hopefully he will find the weak spots.

You know him as a personnel guy where was that? Debbie Downer LOL it’s called being a realist I’ve been down this road before the same morons are in control of the Titanic I mean ship.
wtf are u talking about? This ain’t the nfl ain’t no personnel guy. You don’t think reed knows how to watch film? You don’t think he can evaluate if a guy can play or not? He can’t talk to players on the team and advise them and give them tips? He can’t help the safeties?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ed Reed DB coach

Ray Lewis LBer coach

Andre Johnson WRs coach

Frank Gore RBs Coach

Ken Dorsey QBs coCh

Greg Olsen TEs Coach

Devin Hester Special Teams Coach

Alonzo Highsmith AD

Manny Diaz fired for being an incompetent FSU graduate.

Instant upgrade across the board

Lol you can't be this delusional?

Are they all gonna say..."Here watch this film and play like me"???

We know Ed Reed the player we know nothing about him as a personnel guy. This program can’t afford anymore experiments it’s a disaster down there.

it's not an experiment per se since Diaz and crew were prepared to enter the season without a chief of staff. Glad we got Ed on board but I can't get last season out of my head. Greatly concerned about the player development, culture and coaching decisions that lead to losses against FIU, Louisiana Tech, UNC, and Duke. Who knows how much say or lasting effect his presence can have on fixing the "disease," but better to have Ed in the building than outside of it.

Advertisement
There’s never been an Ed Reed before. Everything ever done by anyone else, it’s not Ed Reed. This will definitely impact recruiting and player performance. He could sit in the booth and help Baker out tremendously.

wtf are u talking about? This ain’t the nfl ain’t not personnel guy. You don’t think reed doesn’t know how to watch film? You don’t think he can evaluate if a guy can play or not? He can’t talk to players on the team and advise them and give them tips? He can’t help the safties?

Then make him head coach and allow him real latitude to hire and fire coaches and stop with this COS bullshyt title. Who has final say over matters Manny, Jake Blames, Strawley or Ed I mean help me out here?

For all u idiots think Ed REEd is a a yes man. You dont know the fck ur talking about. He never was or is a yes man.
Our program will change, I will bet my family n kids on it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back