*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Advertisement
For all u idiots think Ed REEd is a a yes man. You dont know the fck ur talking about. He never was ur is a yes man.
Our program will change, I will bet my family n kids on it.

Then make Ed the AD and fire Jake Blames and Strawley. You know that wont never happen so it’s par for the course in The Gables.

Advertisement
Until we hire our WR coach, we only have 9 assistant coaches so we are allowed to let someone else go out and recruit until we get that 10th I'm pretty sure. Kinda late for the 2020 class but ...
This just reminded me, we actually do have a position coaching spot open. Make it happen!

I'll be on Campus in 2 weeks (Rutgers BB series)....I'll talk to Ed by Sat....
Sorry, I meant Lance, but Ed's cool too.

P.S. I was thinking of catching a game in the Towson series because everyone here is gone that weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ed Reed DB coach

Ray Lewis LBer coach

Andre Johnson WRs coach

Frank Gore RBs Coach

Ken Dorsey QBs coCh

Greg Olsen TEs Coach

Devin Hester Special Teams Coach

Alonzo Highsmith AD

Manny Diaz fired for being an incompetent FSU graduate.

Instant upgrade across the board
They can pay for recruits with that lineup

Advertisement
As chief of staff, Reed will serve in an advisory role to Diaz in all aspects of the football program, including strategic planning, quality control, operations, player evaluation and player development according to the university's release. Reed will also provide assistance in team building, student-athlete mentorship and recruiting, as permissible under NCAA rules.
Advisory as if Diaz likes what Ed says he will do it and if he doesn't agree with it he will ignore it?
So we have to trust Diaz judgement at the end of the day.
Okay got it.

Look at how many come out of the woodwork. I have never seen so many new posters in my life. It's a beautiful thing on ed REED BEING on board but how phuckin funny how some posters are reacting. Grow a PAIR. Unreal, some are showing their true colors.

One of the very sharpest guys (and best) to ever play ball.

Yeah, he can help us.

I will admit Diaz is a difference maker in the off-season.

If he can somehow get that magic during the regular season, we'll be okay.

Advertisement
Back