Two Unexpected highlights

sfcane2

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
1. McCoy on the 4th series. I started wondering who 78 was that was driving defenders like rag dolls. Not sure why but he took Cohens place on that series. It was literally a highlight reel.

2. Washington looks like he has amazing short line quickness. It stood out on his receptions. Also I noticed from the Texas A&M game that he seems tight with Dawson based on how he was celebrating with him after a score.

Advertisement
1. McCoy on the 4th series. I started wondering who 78 was that was driving defenders like rag dolls. Not sure why but he took Cohens place on that series. It was literally a highlight reel.

2. Washington looks like he has amazing short line quickness. It stood out on his receptions. Also I noticed from the Texas A&M game that he seems tight with Dawson based on how he was celebrating with him after a score.
It might have have been after Cohen had that personal foul. I could be wrong though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like to add Chris Johnson to the list.
He looked really explosive, especially with carriers outside.

Chaney looked reall, really, good.
I think the staff is limiting him to prevent injury. He’s a beast.

Emory Williams looked serviceable, he’s no where near TVD at this time. He’s young, not fazed and is only getting better.

I take it Skinner is third string now. That was a surprise to me, thought we would see more of him. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him get salty and transfer.

I don’t like to knock or call out young players that are just getting started but 39 needs to pick his game up. Offsides, missed tackles, still so under sized. It’s no wonder you’re wearing 39 my guy.

You can’t take anything else away from this game, except our OC might be mad man from running Tyler 2X on the first drive in a meaningless scrimmage.
No harm, so no foul.

Good game.. We got some good young ballers.

Now we sit back and watch UF lose, and BC get an upset.

Seeing McCoy maul people while he was at LG was great to watch. Also nice to see how adept he was when he moved to RT. Will be interesting to see where he lined up next year if rivers returns. Samson and McCoy might have to ride the bench for another year: if rivers leaves, I’m guessing Samson will get a look at LT but Samson still needs some work.
, surprisingly

Advertisement
Back