Two Unexpected highlights

Advertisement
My bad I had no idea that you were talking about last 5 years....yeah our oline depth was as bad as drinking O'Doul's beer.
Nah no worries I should have specified on my original post.

I think the last time we had a decent OL rotation was 2013. Flowers, Henderson, Linder, Feliciano, and McDermott were our starters. Then Wheeler and Bunche rotated in. Isidora was hurt to start the year but I think he played some towards the end of the year.

Advertisement
Uhhhhh no you look at the teams like Osu, Bama, Georgia, Clemson. Those back ups would likely be starters anywhere else. Take a walk now.
U mean bama where their fans were crying their starting unit got manhandled?....not that Bama

Uhhhhh no you look at the teams like Osu, Bama, Georgia, Clemson. Those back ups would likely be starters anywhere else. Take a walk now.
I watch the games and I'm calling your bluff. Name the players after the 7th man that's really worthy of starting anywhere besides those teams. We're waiting.

Advertisement
I watch the games and I'm calling your bluff. Name the players after the 7th man that's really worthy of starting anywhere besides those teams. We're waiting.
I’m not talking about this year. I’m talking about in the last say 5 years. Now go be a prick elsewhere.

I’m not talking about this year. I’m talking about in the last say 5 years. Now go be a prick elsewhere.
Didn't know calling you out would make me a prick. OK.
Still name name for just the last two years Sir. Still waiting

Advertisement
Back