Two TE's in 2018

calinative umstudent

All-ACC
Premium
It seems to me we are taking two Tight Emds this class. Brevin Jordan and Im assuming Mallory are the top two targets.

Brevin Jordan just flew in to visit today [TWEET]851678775423062016[/TWEET]
And coach Hartley had this to say:
[TWEET]851757174372143105[/TWEET]

Notice the hashtag says two headed monster. We do need two TEs in this class but up until this I think most have been assuming wed only be taking one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I see us getting Jordan but I'm not to sure about Mallory.
If we only get one out of Jordan and Mallory, do we still take 2 and if so who is the 3rd option. Bralen Taylor out of Texas 6-7 kid?

Advertisement
Honestly as hot as our recruiting has been, I think landing both Jordan and Mallory would send the loudest signal to the rest of the country even compared to some of our other major gets. That would really be a two headed monster

Brevin is highly probable to be a 'Cane. Mallory is not.

If there is a second TE in the class, it won't be Mallory.

I think we will call it a day after Brevin Jordan.

Evidence Njoku is going to last 2-3 practices at WR until he is moved to TE.

Advertisement
Curious why everyone seems so pessimistic about Mallory? I know about the Michigan ties, but the kid seems legitimately interested. Or is it bc the board just prefers Jordan and doesn't believe that we will land two studs?

Advertisement
Curious why everyone seems so pessimistic about Mallory? I know about the Michigan ties, but the kid seems legitimately interested. Or is it bc the board just prefers Jordan and doesn't believe that we will land two studs?

Idk, brevin is a more complete tight end but will mallory is an elite receiving tight end. Both are VERY good

IMG_1867.jpg

The fact that Hartley is openly tweeting the two headed monster hashtag tells you he's been selling Jordan and Mallory on playing together. At the very least he's telling them they plan on taking 2 TE's this cycle.

Would not be shocked about Mallory. Apparently he's very much into the TE legacy of the U.

Advertisement
Back