Two TE's in 2018

What did Brevin have to say to ol Ferman on the other site? It would be nice to get him on board now that he has visited.

That he was blown away. That the experience was indescribable. (TFWIW as I just saw the tease of the article on Twitter. I won't even give Furwoman the click to see if there was anything more substantial- not that there ever is.)

Advertisement
Evidence will move in 2018 to TE so we only need one, unless Haskins gets kicked out. Haskins/Irvins/Polendey/Evidence/2017 recruit makes 5 kids at TE. Plenty.

Evidence will not move to tight end[emoji849] Dugnas said it

Evidence gained 8 pounds in two months. He's up to 213 as of March 31. He's already almost 6'6. By the time August rolls around, he's gonna be 220+. By the time NEXT August rolls around, he's gonna be 235+. By the time he graduates, he's gonna be a 6'7 245lb nightmare at TE.

Evidence will move in 2018 to TE so we only need one, unless Haskins gets kicked out. Haskins/Irvins/Polendey/Evidence/2017 recruit makes 5 kids at TE. Plenty.

Evidence gained 8 pounds in two months. He's up to 213 as of March 31. He's already almost 6'6. By the time August rolls around, he's gonna be 220+. By the time NEXT August rolls around, he's gonna be 235+. By the time he graduates, he's gonna be a 6'7 245lb nightmare at TE.

I think the staff will keep him at a manageable weight, but if he keeps growing then I'm all for it

What did Brevin have to say to ol Ferman on the other site? It would be nice to get him on board now that he has visited.

The love the coaches and players showed him was "indescribable"

Not ready to name frontrunner yet.

Was asked if him and Mallory are friends, Jordan said, “No I’m not, but I’m going to become close friends with him because it’s Tight End U.”

Mom loves the area but is worried about the distance.

Has a great relationship with Coach Hartley.

After his Michigan visit he'll make a top list, and he may end up committing in the offseason but is still unsure.

Advertisement
Jordan at the Los Angles Nike is already huge for a TE. Reminds me of Alge Crumpler of the Falcons (multiple years NFL pro bowl) some time back. Not the tallest but a wide body that can run.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alge_Crumpler

NIKE FOOTBALL THE OPENING REGIONAL LOS ANGELES RESULTS
MARCH 12, 2017 * EL CAMINO COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Height 6-3, weight 257

This year in track he has run an official 100m--11.56 into a decent headwind which should be around 11.4 with no wind.

If Haskins is the new Njoku and Irvin is going to be Herndon, Brevin Jordan is Clive Walford. Who's polendey....Chase Ford?

Last edited:
I think we will call it a day after Brevin Jordan.

Evidence Njoku is going to last 2-3 practices at WR until he is moved to TE.

I think we go with 2 TE's. Jordan should be officially announcing in a few weeks. LOVE Mallory, 50/50 on him. As for Evidence... if Cager stays healthy and looks good, same with Mullins, and Thomas actually makes it in, "maybe." But not before next Spring, if then. Everything I've heard or read about Njoku is that he could be an elite WR.

Advertisement

That he was blown away. That the experience was indescribable. (TFWIW as I just saw the tease of the article on Twitter. I won't even give Furwoman the click to see if there was anything more substantial- not that there ever is.)

You guys and your anti-Ferman, anti-mancrush with him is too funny. What did he do to you guys? Sleep with all your girlfriends?

Give me Brevin Jordan & James Mitchell from VA, that kid is going to be a monster!

Talked to a person close with the Mitchell family. Word is that Kid is all Clemson. I' ve seen him play the last 2 years football and basketball. That kid will be an animal. I like him on D better.

You guys and your anti-Ferman, anti-mancrush with him is too funny. What did he do to you guys? Sleep with all your girlfriends?

He use to troll this site pretending to be a female, bawww...

Kid looks nothing like a TE.

C9JN9IhUMAI8i5O.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 44238
First off depending on his nutritional plan and wether they intend to bulk him or just help him get lean and stronger will determine his weight gain. To me i agree nothing about that frame screams 245....

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

View attachment 44238
First off depending on his nutritional plan and wether they intend to bulk him or just help him get lean and stronger will determine his weight gain. To me i agree nothing about that frame screams 245....

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

His legs are long as ****. His body type is nothing like his brothers that's for sure. (other than being extremely athletic)

Advertisement
Oh great. Another thread where teddyOCD sees the words tight end and gives us his Evidence Njoku schpiel for 377775456th time.

If Jordan's mom is, and remains worried about the distance between Las Vegas and Miami, I think that dispels the notion that Miami and Michigan are going to get Jordan or Mallory. Because if Miami is too far, it's not like Ann Arbor is right around the corner.

Miami better not take their foot off the gas with Mallory and get left with their ****s in the wind if Jordan decides last minute he wants to go to UCLA or somewhere out west and Michigan has Mallory sown up.

View attachment 44238

for some reason our fans can't comprehend that he doesn't have the frame to be a tight end. Coaches, scouts, reporters have all said he is gonna be a WR but I continue to see countless post about him being a tight end

Advertisement
Back