Two TE's in 2018

Evidence will move in 2018 to TE so we only need one, unless Haskins gets kicked out. Haskins/Irvins/Polendey/Evidence/2017 recruit makes 5 kids at TE. Plenty.

Evidence will not move to tight end[emoji849] Dugnas said it

Evidence gained 8 pounds in two months. He's up to 213 as of March 31. He's already almost 6'6. By the time August rolls around, he's gonna be 220+. By the time NEXT August rolls around, he's gonna be 235+. By the time he graduates, he's gonna be a 6'7 245lb nightmare at TE.

Kid looks nothing like a TE.

View attachment 44238

for some reason our fans can't comprehend that he doesn't have the frame to be a tight end. Coaches, scouts, reporters have all said he is gonna be a WR but I continue to see countless post about him being a tight end

On this site everyone is converted. A RB over 210 pounds is going to be a fullback, a WR over 6'3" is a TE. a CB over 6 feet is a Safety, a safety over 200 is a LB, a LB over 230 is a DE, a DE over 240 is DT. **** we had someone trying to convert a OT to a DE.

Advertisement
"I went to practice (Tuesday) and coach Hartley was hinting at what I would do. We also watched film of how they used David Njoku and Chris Herndon last year. They've told me that their top tight end targets are me and Will Mallory from Jacksonville. Next year, they're trying to get two athletic tight ends that can do it all, so they showed me how they would use us in that offense if we were to go there. Early playing would be huge. To start as a true freshman would be big time, so I'd say that plays a role in the recruiting process."

Jordan visited UCLA in March and is set to visit Michigan later this week. Those two, along with the Hurricanes, would appear to have separated themselves from the pack but the 6-foot-3, 257-pound Jordan said he's in no rush to make a decision.

"Miami has always been in my top group," Jordan said. "There really isn't a No. 1, No. 2 or No. 3 order with Miami, UCLA or Michigan. There's the top schools, then the middle schools and the lower schools. Miami is up top for sure.

Nation's No. 1 Tight End Brevin Jordan Breaks Down Visit to Miami - Football Recruiting - Scout

"I went to practice (Tuesday) and coach Hartley was hinting at what I would do. We also watched film of how they used David Njoku and Chris Herndon last year. They've told me that their top tight end targets are me and Will Mallory from Jacksonville. Next year, they're trying to get two athletic tight ends that can do it all, so they showed me how they would use us in that offense if we were to go there. Early playing would be huge. To start as a true freshman would be big time, so I'd say that plays a role in the recruiting process."

Jordan visited UCLA in March and is set to visit Michigan later this week. Those two, along with the Hurricanes, would appear to have separated themselves from the pack but the 6-foot-3, 257-pound Jordan said he's in no rush to make a decision.

"Miami has always been in my top group," Jordan said. "There really isn't a No. 1, No. 2 or No. 3 order with Miami, UCLA or Michigan. There's the top schools, then the middle schools and the lower schools. Miami is up top for sure.

Nation's No. 1 Tight End Brevin Jordan Breaks Down Visit to Miami - Football Recruiting - Scout

Think UCLA is the long term real comp for him, especially if his boy commits there.

Evidence gained 8 pounds in two months. He's up to 213 as of March 31. He's already almost 6'6. By the time August rolls around, he's gonna be 220+. By the time NEXT August rolls around, he's gonna be 235+. By the time he graduates, he's gonna be a 6'7 245lb nightmare at TE.

View attachment 44238

for some reason our fans can't comprehend that he doesn't have the frame to be a tight end. Coaches, scouts, reporters have all said he is gonna be a WR but I continue to see countless post about him being a tight end

On this site everyone is converted. A RB over 210 pounds is going to be a fullback, a WR over 6'3" is a TE. a CB over 6 feet is a Safety, a safety over 200 is a LB, a LB over 230 is a DE, a DE over 240 is DT. **** we had someone trying to convert a OT to a DE.

Bingo. Its an obsession.

"Mom was getting emotional just thinking about me coming down here. The distance is definitely a big factor for her. She loves UCLA and has loved them since my freshman year, so she kind of wants me to stay close to home, but this trip definitely helped Miami out a lot and let her get comfortable with the idea of me going there.

Advertisement
Evidence will move in 2018 to TE so we only need one, unless Haskins gets kicked out. Haskins/Irvins/Polendey/Evidence/2017 recruit makes 5 kids at TE. Plenty.

View attachment 44238

This is what I've been trying to tell these knuckle heads. David came in with way more mass and thicker. This cat is pushing 6'6 and has skinny *** arms and a bird chest. Dudes frame is nowhere like a te.

Our only hope is Teddywaistline brings his "Oprah Winfery's 80's instant weight gain program".

View attachment 44238

This is what I've been trying to tell these knuckle heads. David came in with way more mass and thicker. This cat is pushing 6'6 and has skinny *** arms and a bird chest. Dudes frame is nowhere like a te.

Our only hope is Teddywaistline brings his "Oprah Winfery's 80's instant weight gain program".

Everything you say is exactly the reason why Evidence is the BEST prospect for weight gain, and why you all are dead wrong about him.

It's almost impossible to put 30 pounds of good weight on a dude that's already fully developed with a barrel chest and popeye arms.

The kids that have the best chance of putting large amounts of good weight are exactly the kids that look like Evidence.

Here is a link for further edification:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

Based on this formula, Evidence could gain a minimum 37 pounds of lean muscle by the time he's a JR/SR. That would make him 250lbs in March of 2021.

View attachment 44238

Everything you say is exactly the reason why Evidence is the BEST prospect for weight gain, and why you all are dead wrong about him.

It's almost impossible to put 30 pounds of good weight on a dude that's already fully developed with a barrel chest and popeye arms.

The kids that have the best chance of putting large amounts of good weight are exactly the kids that look like Evidence.

Here is a link for further edification:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

Based on this formula, Evidence could gain a minimum 37 pounds of lean muscle by the time he's a JR/SR. That would make him 250lbs in March of 2021.

You've snorted one too many hydroxycuts to ever think admitting to reading and citing a bodybuilding magazine was ever a good idea on this board. Anyone using that regimen has the ability to gain 37 pounds that's not the ******* point.

IMG_0158.jpg

Advertisement
"Mom was getting emotional just thinking about me coming down here. The distance is definitely a big factor for her. She loves UCLA and has loved them since my freshman year, so she kind of wants me to stay close to home, but this trip definitely helped Miami out a lot and let her get comfortable with the idea of me going there.

The good news is that 2 of the 3 top schools are very far from Vegas, and are about the same amount of flight time and distance. Both Miami and Michigan are in the east time zone too. So if distance wins out, it's only UCLA. If mom relaxes a bit on the distance issue, I think he comes to the U.

The good news is that 2 of the 3 top schools are very far from Vegas, and are about the same amount of flight time and distance. Both Miami and Michigan are in the east time zone too. So if distance wins out, it's only UCLA. If mom relaxes a bit on the distance issue, I think he comes to the U.

Let's just hope Hartley has some backup plans just in case. I would hate to see him burned the same way Brown got burned trying to go out of state last year.

Paging Angela Means.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back