Two TE's in 2018

Advertisement
Give me Brevin Jordan & James Mitchell from VA, that kid is going to be a monster!

Advertisement
Doubt we have a better TE class than PSu - They have twp TEs ranked #1 and #6 .

I think I remember us talking about Mustapha Muhammad, and hes ranked like 4 or something....higher than mallory

Advertisement
Evidence will move in 2018 to TE so we only need one, unless Haskins gets kicked out. Haskins/Irvins/Polendey/Evidence/2017 recruit makes 5 kids at TE. Plenty.

Wow so we're selling Brevin Jordan on playing with Will Mallory. Looks like we want both.

Advertisement
Whoever we get is pronably gonna redshirt. If Irvin and Haskins stay outta trouble, they gonna be a problem after Herndon leaves.

It seems to me we are taking two Tight Emds this class. Brevin Jordan and Im assuming Mallory are the top two targets.

Brevin Jordan just flew in to visit today [TWEET]851678775423062016[/TWEET]
And coach Hartley had this to say:
[TWEET]851757174372143105[/TWEET]

Notice the hashtag says two headed monster. We do need two TEs in this class but up until this I think most have been assuming wed only be taking one.

the two headed monster quote could be referring to the fact that Herndon is on the roster. not sure it means another top te recruit is in the fold

It seems to me we are taking two Tight Emds this class. Brevin Jordan and Im assuming Mallory are the top two targets.

Brevin Jordan just flew in to visit today [TWEET]851678775423062016[/TWEET]
And coach Hartley had this to say:
[TWEET]851757174372143105[/TWEET]

Notice the hashtag says two headed monster. We do need two TEs in this class but up until this I think most have been assuming wed only be taking one.

the two headed monster quote could be referring to the fact that Herndon is on the roster. not sure it means another top te recruit is in the fold
Herndon wont be on the team when Brevin Jordan arrives, so try again.

Advertisement
What did Brevin have to say to ol Ferman on the other site? It would be nice to get him on board now that he has visited.

Advertisement
Back