Tweeting recruits

Lol at this Golden slurper telling others what to do.

Advertisement

Golden slurper gtfoh dumb idiot IMG_0272.jpg

Stop with that bullsh*t

Advertisement
F_ck all who posted above besides Blackvern and nycane. Wierd mfs you right though but still man

why besides vern and nycane? just curious

Because they weren't talking sh*t from that post above. You a mod why the **** do i get constantly attacked on here when all I do is try to help out and bring news to the board but yet if I say something I get infractions...

Golden slurper gtfoh dumb idiotView attachment 41344

Stop with that bullsh*t

photoshop can't save you.... people don't forget the truth

Facts. This guy is a clown if he really thinks anyone believes that bogus photo.

How is it photoshop search it up you dipsh*t. I wasn't a golden supporter and I been wanted him gone. People just ran with that dumbsh*t...

Last edited:
Advertisement
F_ck all who posted above besides Blackvern and nycane. Wierd mfs you right though but still man

Because they weren't talking sh*t from that post above. You a mod why the **** do i get constantly attacked on here when all I do is try to help out and bring news to the board but yet if I say something I get infractions...

I don't give you infractions. I don't have a problem with you. You're attacking the wrong mod here.

Says the fckboy who launched a vile and unprovoked attack on me in my thread. Stop being a racist hypocrite, who photoshops his posts.

Advertisement

I don't give you infractions. I don't have a problem with you. You're attacking the wrong mod here.
You right my bad man, just sick of it. Even when I have evidence of me hating golden I'm still labeled as a golden supporter. Sh*t is annoying

Stop with that bullsh*t

Facts. This guy is a clown if he really thinks anyone believes that bogus photo.

How is it photoshop search it up you dipsh*t. I wasn't a golden supporter and I been wanted him gone. People just ran with that dumbsh*t...

The discoloration in the middle of the picture and the halo effect of the text are clear indicators of photo editing. Brook, it's just a message board. It's okay to have supported Al Golden, heck I got a little misty eyed when he ran out on the filed for Brother Malcolm. Just man up.

Stop with that bullsh*t

The discoloration in the middle of the picture and the halo effect of the text are clear indicators of photo editing. Brook, it's just a message board. It's okay to have supported Al Golden, heck I got a little misty eyed when he ran out on the filed for Brother Malcolm. Just man up.

It's not photoshop you can search the threads on google

Advertisement

"How is it photoshop search it up you dipsh*t."

Is this not an infraction? BAND HIM!

Advertisement
Back