Tweeting recruits

How is it photoshop search it up you dipsh*t. I wasn't a golden supporter and I been wanted him gone. People just ran with that dumbsh*t...

The discoloration in the middle of the picture and the halo effect of the text are clear indicators of photo editing. Brook, it's just a message board. It's okay to have supported Al Golden, heck I got a little misty eyed when he ran out on the filed for Brother Malcolm. Just man up.

It's not photoshop you can search the threads on google

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're just ******* with you now. You seem like a decent dude, I'd try not to let it get to you.

FYI starbucks is having a promotion...my opinion and $5 will get you a skinny half-caf peppermint latte. So there's that.

They do it in every thread, "you were a golden supporter/slurper", sh*t gets old

It's the internet, that's how it rolls. At this point you're getting criticized for a thread that would have been fine had someone else started it. Normally I'd say just drop this place...it's the internet, there's got to be something more interesting to do. But I know what it's like to care about a college football team a little more than is healthy. Hang in there.

Advertisement
The discoloration in the middle of the picture and the halo effect of the text are clear indicators of photo editing. Brook, it's just a message board. It's okay to have supported Al Golden, heck I got a little misty eyed when he ran out on the filed for Brother Malcolm. Just man up.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're just ******* with you now. You seem like a decent dude, I'd try not to let it get to you.

FYI starbucks is having a promotion...my opinion and $5 will get you a skinny half-caf peppermint latte. So there's that.

They do it in every thread, "you were a golden supporter/slurper", sh*t gets old

It's the internet, that's how it rolls. At this point you're getting criticized for a thread that would have been fine had someone else started it. Normally I'd say just drop this place...it's the internet, there's got to be something more interesting to do. But I know what it's like to care about a college football team a little more than is healthy. Hang in there.
Preciate that bro, at the end of the day we all cane fans.

people do things when they know it bothers someone.... and things bother someone when they know they're true but don't want to face up....

man up ya racist fruitpop

First part's totally true. Second part? Can be true, but it's also bothersome when people give you **** for something that you may or may not have said/did years ago. It's the internet, quoting a person from a year ago is like quoting your favorite medieval knight. Pretty pointless, and totally ghey.

So this thread turned from a lecture by Brock on not tweeting bad shît at kids who dis the U to - Fûck all of you I was never on Folden's nut sack - lies lies all lies!?

Did you see Any of my screenshots?

Yes and I can understand why it bothers you on a serious level and I think you handle things pretty well considering all the crap you get. In reality, I never thought your support or non-support of Golden was a real issue. Many of us jumped off that wagon late. I don't think that your liking or not liking Olsen is a big deal. While he was an extreme bust, how many freshman that we think will kill it never live up to their potential? AQM & Seantrel to different extents. I'm sure some on here were on their bandwagon hard when they signed. I wasn't on the board then but I thought AQM would be a monster.

I think a lot of it is just the nature of this board and the various personalities. People like to mess with you to get under your skin to watch you react or just because of your personality. I mean, really, like you photo shopped that screen shot- don't even dignify that and don't sweat it. By the way, it's not just you, Paranos gets it for his intel, BallhawkU was getting it a little in recruiting for worrying too much, blackvern gets crushed over F$U... hamburgerhipster is getting smacked over Bielema...and everything else he starts a thread on.

Some guys on here are just åssholes all the time and you will never make them happy so don't worry about them. Other guys on here are occasional åssholes who will mess with you in fun but really aren't out to do harm and will engage in regular dialogue too.

I mess with you at times but I also agree with you on things and think like Kryptonite, that you're probably a really good dude. You let my ridiculous snipes roll off you just fine. Don't take this place so hard and see it for what it is when people come at you and let it roll and keep going. I'm glad you're on here Brock. You make the board a better place by being here.

Last edited:
So this thread turned from a lecture by Brock on not tweeting bad shît at kids who dis the U to - Fûck all of you I was never on Folden's nut sack - lies lies all lies!?

Yes and I can understand why it bothers you on a serious level and I think you handle things pretty well considering all the crap you get. In reality, I never thought your support or non-support of Golden was a real issue. Many of us jumped off that wagon late. I don't think that your liking or not liking Olsen is a big deal. While he was an extreme bust, how many freshman that we think will kill it never live up to their potential? AQM & Seantrel to different extents. I'm sure some on here were on their bandwagon hard when they signed. I wasn't on the board then but I thought AQM would be a monster.

I think a lot of it is just the nature of this board and the various personalities. People like to mess with you to get under your skin to watch you react or just because of your personality. I mean, really, like you photo shopped that screen shot- don't even dignify that and don't sweat it. By the way, it's not just you, Paranos gets it for his intel, BallhawkU was getting it a little in recruiting for worrying too much, blackvern gets crushed over F$U... hamburgerhipster is getting smacked over Bielema...and everything else he starts a thread on.

Some guys on here are just åssholes all the time and you will never make them happy so don't worry about them. Other guys on here are occasional åssholes who will mess with you in fun but really aren't out to do harm and will engage in regular dialogue too.

I mess with you at times but I also agree with you on things and think like Kryptonite, that you're probably a really good dude. You let my ridiculous snipes roll off you just fine. Don't take this place so hard and see it for what it is when people come at you and let it roll and keep going. I'm glad you're on here Brock. You make the board a better place by being here.

Holy christ, I'm pretty sure the board is going to implode from all the positivity. This can't be healthy.

Advertisement

Holy christ, I'm pretty sure the board is going to implode from all the positivity. This can't be healthy.

LMAO. After what happened at the airport in Ft. Lauderdale today, I don't want anyone feeling too pushed. I'm hoping this thread gets buried before one poster in particular sees it and gives me my annual call out for faqqitry.

Respect ur evaluations and some info u bring to board Brock. U watch more film than most MFers on this board. U also post some stupid sh*t but so does everyone. Ur beating a dead horse on twitter replies - #canesfam will not be stopped unfortunately. Weirdos even snapchatting them now

Please refrain from using common sense and don't ever break character again.

Please refrain from using common sense and don't ever break character again.

Lol. I'm sorry. The Ft. Lauderdale Airport incident today... I don't want to send anyone over the edge and have a CIS incident.

Advertisement
Cant really blame the kids when you have slimey snakes (Chad Wilson) dropping bags off at kids house to go to our rivals.... expose the dirtbag adults spewing venum about Miami to the kids. I mean if you still wanna troll a croot go for it but id say a huge problem were having with local kids is their mentors sending kids all over the place for their own personal gain all to get that $$$.... #ChadWilsonIsUFBagMan

Why wouldn't you tweet the recruits?

They feed off the attention, positive or negative.

Warm up the showers. Are you guys gonna make out?

Advertisement

Warm up the showers. Are you guys gonna make out?

Don't worry, I'll still have time to make out with you too.

Advertisement
Back