Tweeting recruits

Every time you seem to turn a corner you post some s.hit like this...

Cmon Brock. Don't ask again why posters hate on you. Just look through all your posts

Advertisement
Listen Francis I know you and Punany Cane have some sort of Cleveland steamer forbidden love group thing going on, but you need to mind your business an stay in your lane.

Go Canes

Stop f_cking tweet sh*t to recruits if they decommit. If he don't want to be a cane that's on him... it's a cane gang you either in or you out but all that sh*t does is make us look bad in the eyes of other recruits. And quite frankly it's wierd

I dont think you get how twitter works... Not sure if you have figured this out but Twitter dont give a F what you think.

dude sometimes talking to the kids aint a bad thing. i f'd up a baseball career by beign a street kid. i had the chance to talk to same kids in the past who had issues and actually developed relationships where they would hit me for advice.

Ok, but tweeting at them isn't the same as talking face to face and offering advice. I don't have to be on twitter to know that's not what people are doing.

Advertisement
Kids will be kids dawg, let them go whatever the **** they want. Grown *** men understands this.

Attack all the traitors to this U and do it with extreme ill will and crunchiness. Get the adults and the punks who seem to get off on trolling UM.

Burn those ****roaches' eyes out with the seering light of righteousness. Make them scurry and scramble. Then stomp them with your electronic boots.

Twitter was invented for this sort of occasion. It serves no other valid purpose. It is both a flashlight and a flamethrower. Don't use it judiciously. If you think you're going too hard go ten times harder.

Godspeed.

Advertisement
So this thread turned from a lecture by Brock on not tweeting bad shît at kids who dis the U to - Fûck all of you I was never on Folden's nut sack - lies lies all lies!?

So this thread turned from a lecture by Brock on not tweeting bad shît at kids who dis the U to - Fûck all of you I was never on Folden's nut sack - lies lies all lies!?

Yes.

Did you see Any of my screenshots?

Advertisement
photoshop can't save you.... people don't forget the truth

Facts. This guy is a clown if he really thinks anyone believes that bogus photo.

How is it photoshop search it up you dipsh*t. I wasn't a golden supporter and I been wanted him gone. People just ran with that dumbsh*t...

The discoloration in the middle of the picture and the halo effect of the text are clear indicators of photo editing. Brook, it's just a message board. It's okay to have supported Al Golden, heck I got a little misty eyed when he ran out on the filed for Brother Malcolm. Just man up.

It's not photoshop you can search the threads on google

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're just ******* with you now. You seem like a decent dude, I'd try not to let it get to you.

FYI starbucks is having a promotion...my opinion and $5 will get you a skinny half-caf peppermint latte. So there's that.

Advertisement
We shouldn't tweet these recruits, why should I waste my data on these fruitcake followers?

And especially on a kid that's a dime a dozen

Facts. This guy is a clown if he really thinks anyone believes that bogus photo.

How is it photoshop search it up you dipsh*t. I wasn't a golden supporter and I been wanted him gone. People just ran with that dumbsh*t...

The discoloration in the middle of the picture and the halo effect of the text are clear indicators of photo editing. Brook, it's just a message board. It's okay to have supported Al Golden, heck I got a little misty eyed when he ran out on the filed for Brother Malcolm. Just man up.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're just ******* with you now. You seem like a decent dude, I'd try not to let it get to you.

FYI starbucks is having a promotion...my opinion and $5 will get you a skinny half-caf peppermint latte. So there's that.

They do it in every thread, "you were a golden supporter/slurper", sh*t gets old

They do it in every thread, "you were a golden supporter/slurper", sh*t gets old

people do things when they know it bothers someone.... and things bother someone when they know they're true but don't want to face up....

man up ya racist fruitpop

Advertisement
Back