TVD will be the best QB in the ACC next year, and a top 3 QB in CFB

Surely you want a signature win for Norvell so he's harder to fire?
No. I don't want them having any momentum. Norvell is not getting fired. At least not this year. FSU is still paying Willie Taggert. They don't have the money to fire and hire another coach. They'd be paying 3 coaches at one time which would be a fireball offense for the AD.

Advertisement
Let's not discount the change at center: Jakai Clark has been praised in the past as being very smart. After watching Roman's analysis, you can see the difference in the way the OL knows their blocks, pulls, etc. Seems like the new combo of TVD and Clark has made a big difference to the offense.

Let's not discount the change at center: Jakai Clark has been praised in the past as being very smart. After watching Roman's analysis, you can see the difference in the way the OL knows their blocks, pulls, etc. Seems like the new combo of TVD and Clark has made a big difference to the offense.
Yep. Gaynor was just an incredible liability.

He’s flashing as a freshman, and showing you everything you want in a QB after only 4 starts. He’s building on every game and getting better and better and better. Has grown leaps and bounds in 3 weeks, from the UVA game to now. That tells me he’s studying a lot and watching lots of film.

Also, he’s big, strong, athletic, mobile, huge arm…shows strong leadership traits, can make every throw, can make plays on the move, poised and confident, throws a great deep ball…has a next play mentality “mindset”...doesn’t have happy feet. Reminds me of Josh Allen.

But what jumps out at me is this: He plays very, very well under pressure, doesn’t get rattled, isn’t afraid of the moment, and he plays even better in the 4th quarter. A playmaker that wants the ball in his hands!

I know many if you are Garcia fans, and want him to be QB1, but thats not going to happen next season TVD is going to easily win that job next year…he’s a game changing QB. He’s a difference maker that will need to be reckoned with.
Garcia out

Advertisement
OL has definitely played a lot better the last few weeks

He’s the most gifted trigger man we’ve had at Miami since Vinny Testerverte. Yes, I said it! We haven’t had anyone with these tools since Vinny.

TVD is immensely gifted. He has a gifted mind (processes information fast), top end NFL caliber physical gifts, accuracy, mobility, big and strong, confidence, a powerful arm, throws a catchable ball (nice change of speed), can release it accurately from many angles, and he plays with a quiet mind.

He is the real deal. I will say it again; I think he’s the next Josh Allen

Advertisement
He’s the most gifted trigger man we’ve had at Miami since Vinny Testerverte. Yes, I said it! We haven’t had anyone with these tools since Vinny.

TVD is immensely gifted. He has a gifted mind (processes information fast), top end NFL caliber physical gifts, accuracy, mobility, big and strong, confidence, a powerful arm, throws a catchable ball (nice change of speed), can release it accurately from many angles, and he plays with a quiet mind.

He is the real deal. I will say it again; I think he’s the next Josh Allen
I like how when things have gone wrong he immediately is on to the next play

He bounces back incredibly well

Kid has big balls

“TVD is too robotic”

“TVD is too slow.”

“Garcia should be the starter.”

“TVD will probably transfer.”

Thanks for all the laughs, guys.

🤣🤣🤣

“TVD is too robotic”

“TVD is too slow.”

“Garcia should be the starter.”

“TVD will probably transfer.”

Thanks for all the laughs, guys.

🤣🤣🤣
I don't want to name who but last week after TVD's performance some here were trashing him... why?
We just may have an elite college QB... maybe even Heisman material.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back