TVD tweets Diaz building something special. šŸ¤®

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We all know Manny is a politician, but do we think he really asked the players to send out tweets?? He said,Guys, do me a favor and send tweets in support of me remaining the coach?? Thatā€™s some sad shht if true

We all know Manny is a politician, but do we think he really asked the players to send out tweets?? He said,Guys, do me a favor and send tweets in support of me remaining the coach?? Thatā€™s some sad shht if true
To build the narrative tat he has the full support of the team and they feel they're almost there? Absolutely believe that.

Remember the reason they all gave for coming back in 2021? To win the national championship.

To build the narrative tat he has the full support of the team and they feel they're almost there? Absolutely believe that.

Remember the reason they all gave for coming back in 2021? To win the national championship.
Thatā€™s some sad ****.

I've heard that Manny asked players to put out tweets in support. Kinda seems like a PR campaign.

That comes from multiple players, but only a few tweeted. That would explain why they sound the same.
Lmao yo ā€œheardā€ from who??. **** we down bad..now the conspiracies are circulating. Next we gonna here Patke pulled a sword on someone..**** weā€™ve already had a player get a gun pulled on them..on progress from here

Advertisement
Lmao yo ā€œheardā€ from who??. **** we down bad..now the conspiracies are circulating. Next we gonna here Patke pulled a sword on someone..**** weā€™ve already had a player get a gun pulled on them..on progress from here
Say, why don't we get any inside information?

Maybe because we expect to depose the poster who says something.

Yā€™all saw how Flagg pressed the reporters earlier in the season. These kids hear all this ****. 11 was asked about the miss tackles and he basically said the coachā€™s donā€™t teach nor condone it..the blame was on the players. Kid said **** yā€™all and how yā€™all talk about my coachšŸ˜‚ ..real early in the szn. ..Before all the bs. maybe these kids actually FW this staff..but ainā€™t nobody asking players to tweet out thst..but these young cats did/do pay attention to the outside noise. We can all want a elite coach without all this stupid **** being echoed

Advertisement
Say, why don't we get any inside information?

Maybe because we expect to depose the poster who says something.
Like I said..from ā€œwhoā€?. If you have info and you share it. Stand it on it. Who gives af what others on CIS believe are notā€¦In this instance, a ā€œI heard fromā€ blank* that the kids were told to do this..yeaaa Iā€™m calling complete bull**** on that insiders sauces

Donā€™t fold to this Frenk and others. Of course the kids are going to support him. Heā€™s just not a good coach. They need a real leader of men not the fan boy.
Can't ever blame them for that....as long as TVD keeps wrapping up on hits, we will be fine.

Most people are creatures of habit and prefer to remain in their comfort zone avoiding change if at all possible. Young people are no different. These players want to stay in their comfort zone and not have to deal with change - namely coaching changes.

Iā€™m certainly not saying what they did with the tweets is right or wrong, but this is how I see the main motivation for their tweets.

Like I said..from ā€œwhoā€?. If you have info and you share it. Stand it on it. Who gives af what others on CIS believe are notā€¦In this instance, a ā€œI heard fromā€ blank* that the kids were told to do this..yeaaa Iā€™m calling complete bull**** on that insiders sauces
If he's a known troll, he'd have been dealt with.

It's one thing to question, but at times like this, it could very well be true. Given what you've seen about the wording and Brantley's tweet, what indication do you have that's not true? You have to know that these kids still talk to their high school coaches and friends and that word travels.

Advertisement
Yall don't believe that Manny influenced this...

But you believe that THIS MANY players tweeted almost the same exact thing, at the same time, using the same verbiage?

confused wth? GIF

Advertisement
If he's a known troll, he'd have been dealt with.

It's one thing to question, but at times like this, it could very well be true. Given what you've seen about the wording and Brantley's tweet, what indication do you have that's not true? You have to know that these kids still talk to their high school coaches and friends and that word travels.
Man look..I respect that but Iā€™m in my mid 20s..was on Twitter since 2012..one thing I learned about Twitter..donā€™t look for important information on Twitter. Thatā€™s how you end up thinking Jon Gruden is your next HC etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back