TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor dude was overworked and mentally drained, bro.
That Deerfield HC job is a tough one. He might've made it look easy, but it's rough. Very little resources, barely any community support, a revolving door of assistant coaches. It's hard to find quality position/assistant coaches down here. We coached the entire defense with only 2 guys this season. (me and the DB coach) It's hard to sustain a culture. I think everything finally weighed him down.
Let's see what happens in the off-season.
Bruh I know. The “community” ran out the coach whose at western rn doing well. The resources for Public schools sports in south Florida has always been ****

Advertisement
Bruh I know. The “community” ran out the coach whose at western rn doing well. The resources for Public schools sports in south Florida has always been ****
They're the first ones to criticize but the last ones to help.
The HC at Western is a buddy of mine. I'm friends with their whole staff actually. He's doing well over there largely due to better resources. He's got a booster club, money in the account, huge support from the parents and neighborhood, and a full staff of dedicated coaches.

Don’t fold to this Frenk and others. Of course the kids are going to support him. He’s just not a good coach. They need a real leader of men not the fan boy.
reminds me of the players selecting Larry Coker, that worked well

Advertisement
Nah they don’t need to be coddled. They need someone that’s gonna push them and make them better they’ll be thankful later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back