TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are creatures of habit and prefer to remain in their comfort zone avoiding change if at all possible. Young people are no different. These players want to stay in their comfort zone and not have to deal with change - namely coaching changes.

I’m certainly not saying what they did with the tweets is right or wrong, but this is how I see the main motivation for their tweets.
This is fact

Advertisement
Man look..I respect that but I’m in my mid 20s..was on Twitter since 2012..one thing I learned about Twitter..don’t look for important information on Twitter. That’s how you end up thinking Jon Gruden is your next HC etc.
I'm not looking at information, I'm looking at patterns.

I've heard that Manny asked players to put out tweets in support. Kinda seems like a PR campaign.

That comes from multiple players, but only a few tweeted. That would explain why they sound the same.
100% FACT! It’s a little pathetic fwiw He’s a marketing major 😂 always working the off-season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
On Twitter? Well, Let me know what you find
Um, several players tweeting out the same message (building something special) and one where a player retweets somebody questioning that oddity.

Can you honestly not picture Manny asking this at a team meeting? Something to the effect of, "Hey, if you could toss out a tweet about how we're building something special, I'd sure appreciate it with the uncertainty around the AD position."

Um, several players tweeting out the same message (building something special) and one where a player retweets somebody questioning that oddity.

Can you honestly not picture Manny asking this at a team meeting? Something to the effect of, "Hey, if you could toss out a tweet about how we're building something special, I'd sure appreciate it with the uncertainty around the AD position."
Yeahhh..nah I think that’s some message board echo chamber ****. It’s easy to fall for anything if you already despise someone..I’d rather look at **** the players actually say and the way they play to determine rather or not they like or believe in their leadership..and based on what I’ve seen and the little ive heard, these players do FW this staff. Me saying That doesn’t meant I don’t want us to go get a cristabol etc.

It’s called team chemistry
Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

Show me another time that this has happened.

Advertisement
Yeahhh..nah I think that’s some message board echo chamber ****. It’s easy to fall for anything if you already despise someone..I’d rather look at **** the players actually say and the way they play to determine rather or not they like or believe in their leadership..and based on what I’ve seen and the little ive heard, these players do FW this staff. Me saying That doesn’t meant I don’t want us to go get a cristabol etc.
Well then, you'll be pleased to hear that several players feel that they're building something and proud to be part of the team coached by @Coach_MannyDiaz.

Kinda strange when so many of the players tweet almost the same exact thing, at the same time, most using the same phrase. "Building something special."
Reading Rooster's tweet, and he doesn't even talk like that. LOL

Clearly orchestrated by somebody. Irrelevant stuff but decent entertainment.
hes using the kids who can actually play at this level and said part is it took injuries for him to give them their shot over the g5 talents.

Well then, you'll be pleased to hear that several players feel that they're building something and proud to be part of the team coached by @Coach_MannyDiaz.
Like I said..they FW the staff. That’s how they feel. Doesn’t matter how you or I feel about it

Advertisement
Lol ..Smh wtf going on at Deerfield bruh . I **** with coach Glenn when he was the jv basketball coach back when I was out there . Always used to hook me up with a late pass. Wtf. I was tryna get my little cousin to go to Deerfield. He at ******* monarch rn..I just hope the **** with Glenn untrue man

Advertisement
Lol ..Smh wtf going on at Deerfield bruh . I **** with coach Glenn when he was the jv basketball coach back when I was out there . Always used to hook me up with a late pass. Wtf. I was tryna get my little cousin to go to Deerfield. He at ******* monarch rn..I just hope the **** with Glenn untrue man
Poor dude was overworked and mentally drained, bro.
That Deerfield HC job is a tough one. He might've made it look easy, but it's rough. Very little resources, barely any community support, a revolving door of assistant coaches. It's hard to find quality position/assistant coaches down here. We coached the entire defense with only 2 guys this season. (me and the DB coach) It's hard to sustain a culture. I think everything finally weighed him down.
Let's see what happens in the off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back