TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What's subpar competition? Who and what have we been besides average for 15 years and some change?

Before the NCSU game, they're gonna roll us.

Before the Pitt game, they're gonna roll us.

That's two right there, weren't expected to beat and did.

Again, it hasn't been pretty, but think about where we've been and how the year started. Nobody here said, only one loss left. Nobody, it was gloom and doom.

Somehow the players banded together and had a solid finish. I'm just talking about where their heads are, how they're feeling etc. Everyone was kicking the staff and them, saying the lockeroom is a mess, kids going to bounce, and they got it together. They didn't roll over and die.

So I expect this from them. It's okay too.

It took a final minute 4 down stop to beat 3-10 Georgia Tech…

We won 8 games in the regular season last year, we won 7 games this year.

Turn out the lights, the parties over

Advertisement
Love that these kids that have turned things around see what I have been seeing. Optimism versus skepticism. Seeing the good over the bad, enjoying watching the progress and see even more success as Manny gains knowledge. Starting over kills our recent progress with no assurance a change will succeed.
200.gif

Advertisement
Look it’s on the coaches, calling out the players makes no sense, they have no choice but to follow the leadership they have.
They're soft. I'm sorry but they are. I'm not saying they need to blast him in public but some of the foolishness that went on this season and these silly *** posts is on them. 7-5 team...just be quiet and let objective people try to fix this dumpster fire of a program. This U is bigger than them and their country club atmosphere under Diaz in all honesty.

In coaching searches, perception is everything. I ******* hate the GATA. But so far, they've projected an air of competence and a commitment to winning. They got rid of Mullen at the right time. They've moved quickly on their top target (Napier). And I'm sure there'll soon be an announcement. They've totally controlled the message and have projected a sense of competence and stability that attracts head coaches and further promotes a sense of stability and positive momentum.

Meanwhile, we have yet to hire an AD, nor have we decided the fate of our head coach. That's the type of uncertainty that breads chaos and leads to former players and current players taking dissimilar public stances. We have to act quickly. The admin should fire Diaz and then let the AD make the new coaching decision. It's ******* ridiculous that we need to wait for an AD to make a decision about a coach that the AD didn't hire and has no relationship with.

In short, I hope this doesn't go the Tennessee route, which was a ******* **** show.

Advertisement
I hate Manny for this. he would still be playing old lady Gaynor and king if it was not for injuries yet he has TVd defending him? smh
It infirirates me. Most pathetic **** ive ever seen in a program. lame duck coach has made the sofftest weakest culture. This is some top level cowardness using a bunch of college kids to try and save your job. I hate manny diaz and everything him and his lisp stand for and say. The coch is a ***** and so are majority of the players.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back