TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we hire Cristobal or Kiffin I expect a lot of kids will realize that UM with a high powered coach and staff is the right place to be.
The players are currently emotional for their coach, and that is how they should be.
But once it is time to make a business decision, Cristobal/Kiffin will be welcomed by the players and their parents.
I have no issue with the kids showing support for their coach. Agree with that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love that these kids that have turned things around see what I have been seeing. Optimism versus skepticism. Seeing the good over the bad, enjoying watching the progress and see even more success as Manny gains knowledge. Starting over kills our recent progress with no assurance a change will succeed.
🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

greatest-generation-my-***-tom-brokaws-a-punk.jpg

Advertisement
If we hire Cristobal or Kiffin I expect a lot of kids will realize that UM with a high powered coach and staff is the right place to be.
The players are currently emotional for their coach, and that is how they should be.
But once it is time to make a business decision, Cristobal/Kiffin will be welcomed by the players and their parents.

Just keep posting sensible things and it might actually catch on.

Advertisement
All of the players are tweeting @Manny. So obvious it’s planned. Also obvious we are gonna lose some kids.
Miami isn’t losing anybody because manny gets Fired. And they aren’t “playing for their coach”.

Whoever the coach is will be welcomed with open arms… except by those who can’t handle the inevitable change of culture. We don’t want them anyway, they’re the problem.

Advertisement
Orchestrated by the players, as would be expected of any unified team. Doesn't mean the kids are correct, but it's exactly what any loyal team should do.
Where did u get the idea that it’s orchestrated by the players? This is from chapter 1 of “shady politics” written by diaz sr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back